Does anyone know if this will be open next June? Tickets are only available on the site through April. My teenage girls are Dr Who fanatics and would love it if we can arrange a side trip to see it while we are in London. I am assuming this would best be done as an overnight, or could it be done as a long day trip (we will travel by train)? I will have to rearrange our trip somewhat if we can do this so your advice is very much appreciated!
Dr Who experience
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 2 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 3 British English
- 4 Spending money in Italy?
- 5 Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
- 6 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 7 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 8 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 9 River Cruise: MS Amadeus Elegant- Reserve with Caution
- 10 Passport Delays
- 11 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 12 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 13 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 14 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 15 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 16 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 17 first family trip to Switzerland
- 18 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 19 Normandy in October
- 20 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 21 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 22 a hostel in Moscow, Russia
- 23 Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
- 24 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 25 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!