Does anyone know if this will be open next June? Tickets are only available on the site through April. My teenage girls are Dr Who fanatics and would love it if we can arrange a side trip to see it while we are in London. I am assuming this would best be done as an overnight, or could it be done as a long day trip (we will travel by train)? I will have to rearrange our trip somewhat if we can do this so your advice is very much appreciated!
Dr Who experience
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Channel Islands
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 4 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 5 2 Week European Itinerary
- 6 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 7 Car in Prague
- 8 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 9 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 10 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 11 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 12 Rome Accommodation
- 13 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 14 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 15 Istanbul hotels
- 16 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 17 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 18 TGV and Provence questions
- 19 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 20 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 21 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 22 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 23 To Paris and Provence in June
- 24 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 25 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?