Does anyone know if this will be open next June? Tickets are only available on the site through April. My teenage girls are Dr Who fanatics and would love it if we can arrange a side trip to see it while we are in London. I am assuming this would best be done as an overnight, or could it be done as a long day trip (we will travel by train)? I will have to rearrange our trip somewhat if we can do this so your advice is very much appreciated!
Dr Who experience
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 2 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 3 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 4 Novels set in Greece
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 London for Christmas
- 7 Istanbul and Cappadocia in 10 days - trip report
- 8 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 9 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 10 Greek islands from Turkey
- 11 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 12 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 13 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 14 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 15 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 16 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 17 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 18 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 19 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 20 Dresden Train Station
- 21 Italian Lakes gardens
- 22 More help with housing in Puglia
- 23 Spain - Andalucia
- 24 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 25 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking