Does anyone know if this will be open next June? Tickets are only available on the site through April. My teenage girls are Dr Who fanatics and would love it if we can arrange a side trip to see it while we are in London. I am assuming this would best be done as an overnight, or could it be done as a long day trip (we will travel by train)? I will have to rearrange our trip somewhat if we can do this so your advice is very much appreciated!
Dr Who experience
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 2 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 3 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 4 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 5 bicycling garmisch oberammergau fussen
- 6 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 7 Mont St. Michele?
- 8 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 9 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 10 Living in Portugal
- 11 Southwestern England
- 12 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 13 Stay in Venice
- 14 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 15 Andalucia itinerary help
- 16 LHR to Victoria by Tube - Best Place to Transfer
- 17 Escher Museum The Hague
- 18 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 19 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 20 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 21 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 22 Look for Itinerary Advice- Athens, Spetses, Hydra, Naxos, Santorini
- 23 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 24 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 25 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands