Does anyone know if this will be open next June? Tickets are only available on the site through April. My teenage girls are Dr Who fanatics and would love it if we can arrange a side trip to see it while we are in London. I am assuming this would best be done as an overnight, or could it be done as a long day trip (we will travel by train)? I will have to rearrange our trip somewhat if we can do this so your advice is very much appreciated!
Dr Who experience
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 2 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 3 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 4 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 5 Activ holiday in Andalusia
- 6 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 7 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 8 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 9 Day trips from Lisbon
- 10 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 11 Italian Lakes
- 12 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 13 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 14 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 15 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 16 Taormina Sicily
- 17 Raining in rome
- 18 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 19 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 20 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 21 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 22 No Pooh in Poland
- 23 New Micheline star restaurants in Madrid and elsewhere in Spain & Portugal
- 24 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 25 Paris and where else?