Does anyone know if this will be open next June? Tickets are only available on the site through April. My teenage girls are Dr Who fanatics and would love it if we can arrange a side trip to see it while we are in London. I am assuming this would best be done as an overnight, or could it be done as a long day trip (we will travel by train)? I will have to rearrange our trip somewhat if we can do this so your advice is very much appreciated!
Dr Who experience
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 2 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 3 Unique Venice Activity
- 4 Traveling in France by train
- 5 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 6 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 7 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 8 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 9 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 10 London visit
- 11 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 12 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 13 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 14 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 15 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 16 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 17 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 18 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 19 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 20 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 21 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 22 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 23 Camper Rental in Iceland
- 24 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 25 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?