Does anyone know if this will be open next June? Tickets are only available on the site through April. My teenage girls are Dr Who fanatics and would love it if we can arrange a side trip to see it while we are in London. I am assuming this would best be done as an overnight, or could it be done as a long day trip (we will travel by train)? I will have to rearrange our trip somewhat if we can do this so your advice is very much appreciated!
Dr Who experience
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 2 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 3 Heathrow-Bath bus tickets
- 4 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 5 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 6 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 7 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 8 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 9 Trip to Italy
- 10 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 11 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 12 Sorting out my travel Days in Italy
- 13 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 14 scotland trave;
- 15 One night in Paris- where to stay?
- 16 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 17 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 18 Please help me plan my trip!
- 19 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 20 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 21 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 22 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 23 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 24 Apartment services for Barcelona and Pamplona
- 25 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014