Does anyone know if this will be open next June? Tickets are only available on the site through April. My teenage girls are Dr Who fanatics and would love it if we can arrange a side trip to see it while we are in London. I am assuming this would best be done as an overnight, or could it be done as a long day trip (we will travel by train)? I will have to rearrange our trip somewhat if we can do this so your advice is very much appreciated!
Dr Who experience
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland/London Itinerary Help
- 2 Madrid Bajaras to Salamanca
- 3 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 4 3 kids to italy
- 5 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 6 Naples Italy as base for coast?
- 7 Rail tickets
- 8 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 9 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 10 6 day Switzerland itinerary with 7 and 4 yr olds
- 11 Buying Advance Tickets for Spain/Italy
- 12 Is Cognac worth an overnight between Sarlat and La Rochelle?
- 13 Local Tour in Provence?
- 14 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 15 Advice needed/Carcasonne to Dordogne
- 16 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 17 Best "2-star" hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, Prague, Dresden
- 18 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 19 Three Centre Holiday, Italy
- 20 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 21 Luxury accommodation in historic center of Rome? Where would you stay?
- 22 B&B recommendations in Cotswolds or Chartwell area
- 23 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 24 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 25 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol