Does anyone know if this will be open next June? Tickets are only available on the site through April. My teenage girls are Dr Who fanatics and would love it if we can arrange a side trip to see it while we are in London. I am assuming this would best be done as an overnight, or could it be done as a long day trip (we will travel by train)? I will have to rearrange our trip somewhat if we can do this so your advice is very much appreciated!
Dr Who experience
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 2 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 3 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 4 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 5 one last portugal car rental question
- 6 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 7 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 8 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 9 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 10 Europe in 21 days
- 11 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 12 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 13 Street food in Turkey
- 14 Dublin Hostels
- 15 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 16 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 17 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 18 Spain Questions
- 19 9 days in turkey
- 20 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 21 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 22 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 23 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 24 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 25 Germany driving itinerary starting questions