Does anyone know if this will be open next June? Tickets are only available on the site through April. My teenage girls are Dr Who fanatics and would love it if we can arrange a side trip to see it while we are in London. I am assuming this would best be done as an overnight, or could it be done as a long day trip (we will travel by train)? I will have to rearrange our trip somewhat if we can do this so your advice is very much appreciated!
Dr Who experience
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 2 2 Weeks in Paris
- 3 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 4 Christmas in Munich
- 5 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 6 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 7 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 8 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 9 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 10 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 11 Porto area, sights, day trips, areas to stay?
- 12 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 13 Raining in rome
- 14 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 15 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 16 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 17 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 18 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 19 İstanbul Travel guide
- 20 To live in Cinque Terre National Park
- 21 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 22 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 23 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 24 Prague - cool & unusual things to see
- 25 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum