Does anyone know if this will be open next June? Tickets are only available on the site through April. My teenage girls are Dr Who fanatics and would love it if we can arrange a side trip to see it while we are in London. I am assuming this would best be done as an overnight, or could it be done as a long day trip (we will travel by train)? I will have to rearrange our trip somewhat if we can do this so your advice is very much appreciated!
Dr Who experience
- 1 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 2 Montepulciano faves
- 3 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 4 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 5 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 6 Cuenca or Toledo
- 7 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 8 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 9 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 10 Cinque Terre or More Tuscan Villages?
- 11 Paris trip report
- 12 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 13 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 14 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 15 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 16 Trains in Italy
- 17 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 18 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 19 I Need To Vent!
- 20 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 21 Planning a honeymoon in Spain - most romantic areas??
- 22 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 23 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 24 June Garden Event at Hever Castle.
- 25 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights