Does anyone know if this will be open next June? Tickets are only available on the site through April. My teenage girls are Dr Who fanatics and would love it if we can arrange a side trip to see it while we are in London. I am assuming this would best be done as an overnight, or could it be done as a long day trip (we will travel by train)? I will have to rearrange our trip somewhat if we can do this so your advice is very much appreciated!
Dr Who experience
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 2 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 3 Venice Restaurant - Open on Mondays
- 4 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 5 Koper to Trieste
- 6 Trieste and Koper
- 7 Stay near Paris
- 8 What still confounds you about travel?
- 9 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 10 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 11 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 12 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 13 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 14 Pronunciation
- 15 Monet in Normandy
- 16 Dublin Tour Companies
- 17 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 18 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 19 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 20 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 21 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 22 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 23 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 24 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 25 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?