I am disembarking from a cruise in Dover on Saturday, June 15th and have a 12:00 flight leaving Heathrow. I know that's cutting it close but flight schedules & fares left me no choice. I will only have one suitcase so will do "self-disembarkation" as close to 7:00 am as possible. I've investigated taking the fast train to St. Pancras and the tube to LHR, but it seems that will be two - three hrs in total travel time - the fast train leaves Dover Priory at 7:45. The cruise line offers a bus transfer to Heathrow that leaves the pier by 7:30 and takes 2 hours. Of course, that's 2 hours depending on traffic! My question is: on an early Saturday morning, what's the liklihood of extensive traffic delays? THanks everyone!
Dover to LHR
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget for 3 Month's
- 2 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 3 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 4 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 5 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 6 Small group for Colosseum
- 7 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 8 Madrid and London
- 9 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 10 London visit
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 13 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 14 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 15 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 16 21 Days in Central Europe
- 17 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 18 Lofoten ferry
- 19 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 20 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 21 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 22 Italian cooking classes
- 23 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 24 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 25 Fjords, How To?