I am disembarking from a cruise in Dover on Saturday, June 15th and have a 12:00 flight leaving Heathrow. I know that's cutting it close but flight schedules & fares left me no choice. I will only have one suitcase so will do "self-disembarkation" as close to 7:00 am as possible. I've investigated taking the fast train to St. Pancras and the tube to LHR, but it seems that will be two - three hrs in total travel time - the fast train leaves Dover Priory at 7:45. The cruise line offers a bus transfer to Heathrow that leaves the pier by 7:30 and takes 2 hours. Of course, that's 2 hours depending on traffic! My question is: on an early Saturday morning, what's the liklihood of extensive traffic delays? THanks everyone!
Dover to LHR
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 2 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 3 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 4 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 5 Southern Spain
- 6 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 7 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 8 Itinerary for Greece in 9 Days -in June
- 9 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 10 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 11 driving in france with kids
- 12 Is my plan ok
- 13 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 14 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 15 Portugal Trip
- 16 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 17 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 18 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 19 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 20 Spain traffic tickets
- 21 Reputable Tours
- 22 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 23 Easter Itinerary Advice, Rome, Parma, Venice, Stresa, Grindelwald
- 24 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 25 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe