Hello. We are going to Portugal in July for just 8 days. I'm thinking about splitting our nights between Lisbon and Porto and taking day trips from there. The Douro Valley looks incredible, but I wonder if it's worth it for just a day trip without a car. I've also heard it gets pretty hot there in July. Would it be better to spend a day somewhere else?
Douro Valley in July
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 2 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 3 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 4 Sicily Suggetions
- 5 He said , she said
- 6 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 7 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 8 car rental companies Italy
- 9 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 10 Paris in April?
- 11 where to stay in Porto Portugal
- 12 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 13 quiet hotel in Rome?
- 14 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 15 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 16 quiet hotel
- 17 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 18 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 19 Venice hotel selection
- 20 May trip to the islands
- 21 Where to stay in Rome
- 22 7 days in Greece
- 23 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 24 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 25 Augsburg with kids