Are there any multi-day cruises on the Douro which we can book when we are there?
Douro Cruise from Porto, Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 2 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 3 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 4 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 5 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 6 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 7 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 8 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 9 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 10 going to italy
- 11 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 12 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 13 Stay away from EF Tours
- 14 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 15 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 16 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 17 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 18 Italy things to do?
- 19 Getting cash in Spain
- 20 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 21 St. Paul's Cathedral bells
- 22 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 23 How to do St. Petersburg in 24 or 48 hours with no visa?
- 24 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 25 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?