Are there any multi-day cruises on the Douro which we can book when we are there?
Douro Cruise from Porto, Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 2 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 3 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 4 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 5 Lux Express in the Baltics
- 6 Drive from Beaune to Strasbourg
- 7 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 8 Paris, London, Edinburgh and Dublin in September. Book hotels or wing it?
- 9 Venice -- Hotel Becher or Hotel Fontana
- 10 Airb2b in Paris
- 11 Travel services for Spain
- 12 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June
- 13 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 14 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 15 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 16 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 17 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 18 Iceland Trekking/Camping
- 19 London with Kids
- 20 Food and travel budget-Europe
- 21 Dublin to western Ireland, ending in Cork for flight to Paris
- 22 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 23 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 24 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 25 Luxury apartments in UK?