My husband and two sons will be vacationing in Amsterdam in June. We plan to use Hilton points for our stay. We have been told that the Hilton Amsterdam is a very nice property, but is a pretty far walk/train ride from most attractions. Has anyone stayed at either and/or both hotels and can help us decided which one to choose?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel WiFi - France
- 2 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 3 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 4 Gelato course in Rome?
- 5 Seville in late January
- 6 Italy for the first time
- 7 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 8 Drinks in Spain
- 9 RFID Protection
- 10 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 11 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 12 Berlin restaurant recs
- 13 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 14 Beaches in Southern France
- 15 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 16 Norfolk base
- 17 Macedonia - the land of sun!
- 18 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 19 3 days to spend in europe
- 20 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 21 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 22 12 days europe
- 23 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 24 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 25 Travelling to Shiroka Luka, Bulgaria