My husband and two sons will be vacationing in Amsterdam in June. We plan to use Hilton points for our stay. We have been told that the Hilton Amsterdam is a very nice property, but is a pretty far walk/train ride from most attractions. Has anyone stayed at either and/or both hotels and can help us decided which one to choose?
Doubletree Centraal Station or Hilton Amsterdan
- 1 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 2 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 3 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 4 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 5 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 6 When to visit Provence updated info
- 7 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 8 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 9 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 10 Medieval Tallinn
- 11 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 12 Prague Main Train Station
- 13 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 14 Italian language schools
- 15 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 16 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 17 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 18 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 Place to propose
- 21 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 22 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 23 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 24 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 25 Venice in Jan