My husband and two sons will be vacationing in Amsterdam in June. We plan to use Hilton points for our stay. We have been told that the Hilton Amsterdam is a very nice property, but is a pretty far walk/train ride from most attractions. Has anyone stayed at either and/or both hotels and can help us decided which one to choose?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway in the nutshell
- 2 How do we get to Premier Inn in Putney from St Pancras?
- 3 Whici part of the Pyreness is the most scenic part to visit in January?
- 4 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 5 Madrid Airport
- 6 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 7 Provence Planning Help
- 8 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 9 Toulouse Metro & Train Station
- 10 4 days trip to Barcelona
- 11 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 12 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 13 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 14 Fodor Forum Valuable
- 15 Baggage Storage Zurich
- 16 Switzerland Itinerary Help!
- 17 When you are worry about the graduate, you can come to here and buy one
- 18 A opportunity to get a diploma if you like
- 19 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 20 Lufthansa's New Europe Fares
- 21 Puglia and Matera
- 22 Southern Puglia Italy
- 23 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 24 Transportation from Dublin airport to Shelboourne Hotel
- 25 Back for more Honeymoon Help