My husband and two sons will be vacationing in Amsterdam in June. We plan to use Hilton points for our stay. We have been told that the Hilton Amsterdam is a very nice property, but is a pretty far walk/train ride from most attractions. Has anyone stayed at either and/or both hotels and can help us decided which one to choose?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour or independent
- 2 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 3 Hotel advice
- 4 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 5 Budir, Iceland
- 6 River Boat Cruise
- 7 where to stay in Malta
- 8 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 9 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 10 London with kids
- 11 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 12 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 13 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 14 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 15 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 16 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 17 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 18 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 19 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 20 Public Transport information App/Website
- 21 Copenhagen and Stockholm Hotel Recommendations
- 22 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 23 Hotels in Amsterdam
- 24 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 25 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece