My husband and two sons will be vacationing in Amsterdam in June. We plan to use Hilton points for our stay. We have been told that the Hilton Amsterdam is a very nice property, but is a pretty far walk/train ride from most attractions. Has anyone stayed at either and/or both hotels and can help us decided which one to choose?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파주오피 파주건마 아달 파주휴게텔 www.adal.ml 파주마사지 파주키스방
- 2 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 3 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 4 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 5 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 6 May get together in Paris
- 7 Nafplio to Hydra
- 8 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 9 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 10 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 11 Self drive tour companies
- 12 info Faro & Algarve
- 13 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 14 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 15 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 16 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 17 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 18 Italian lakes
- 19 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 20 Spain and South of France
- 21 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 22 renting car with automatic transmission
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 25 Best place to view alps from Italy