My husband and two sons will be vacationing in Amsterdam in June. We plan to use Hilton points for our stay. We have been told that the Hilton Amsterdam is a very nice property, but is a pretty far walk/train ride from most attractions. Has anyone stayed at either and/or both hotels and can help us decided which one to choose?
Doubletree Centraal Station or Hilton Amsterdan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 2 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 3 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 4 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 5 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 6 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 7 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 8 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 9 Where salsa dancing in barcelona?
- 10 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 11 Reestaurant Suggestions in Naples
- 12 Bologna: Aperitivo Time
- 13 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 14 Where to travel during the first week of April in Europe?
- 15 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?
- 16 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 17 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 18 Albi/Carcassone
- 19 Buying tickets on line for museums etc
- 20 Mont St. Michele?
- 21 Geneva-recommendation for small hotel, perhaps Old City?
- 22 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 23 Our first trip to Europe
- 24 Itinerary help needed!
- 25 driving from Bordeaux to Paris