My husband and two sons will be vacationing in Amsterdam in June. We plan to use Hilton points for our stay. We have been told that the Hilton Amsterdam is a very nice property, but is a pretty far walk/train ride from most attractions. Has anyone stayed at either and/or both hotels and can help us decided which one to choose?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where in Costa del Sol ?
- 2 Brussels - the Netherlands day trip, where to go?
- 3 Getting Around Toledo
- 4 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 5 2 weeks in France next May
- 6 four old ladies in spain
- 7 From Schipol to ?
- 8 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 9 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 10 Mount Etna -Sicily
- 11 Paris Austerlitz to CDG on a weekday morning
- 12 Going to Montmartre from Gare du Nord totally off the beaten track
- 13 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 14 Hiking from Geneva to Rome!
- 15 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 16 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 17 "Magnificent" video exhibit at Palazzo Vecchio in Florence
- 18 Did I make a mistake arriving Venice on a holiday (Nov 1)?
- 19 Italian Roadtrip ideas/feedback
- 20 Itinerary Barcelona & Southern France 9/23-10/14/15
- 21 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 22 Greece, Italy Or Swiss in Late Oct ??
- 23 Dordogne Itinerary
- 24 Our Next Europe Trip
- 25 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour