My husband and two sons will be vacationing in Amsterdam in June. We plan to use Hilton points for our stay. We have been told that the Hilton Amsterdam is a very nice property, but is a pretty far walk/train ride from most attractions. Has anyone stayed at either and/or both hotels and can help us decided which one to choose?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 2 태양성바카라게임「╱≫ ℬℒＫ987。ℤℤ。ＡＭ ≪╱」슈퍼카지노
- 3 서울안마 ᕚdbg35.comᕘ(서울안마)서울마사지(서울건마)서울안마
- 4 블랙잭카운팅→(☭】ＢＬＫ９８７。ＺＺ。ＡＭ【☭)←아시아바카라
- 5 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 6 Valencia, Spain
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 8 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 9 Help with basic itinerary
- 10 Parking in Girona
- 11 Cinqueterre
- 12 Greece and Italy Combo
- 13 Visit to Engand
- 14 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 15 They additionally demonstrate higher demise rates hl12
- 16 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 17 Married couple first time to Europe, 4 cities over 2 weeks, questions.
- 18 YIKES!
- 19 Which city order makes most sense?
- 20 Short Trip to Paris
- 21 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 22 Italy - hiking, active, with Sicily
- 23 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 24 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 25 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....