My husband and two sons will be vacationing in Amsterdam in June. We plan to use Hilton points for our stay. We have been told that the Hilton Amsterdam is a very nice property, but is a pretty far walk/train ride from most attractions. Has anyone stayed at either and/or both hotels and can help us decided which one to choose?
Doubletree Centraal Station or Hilton Amsterdan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 2 Small town near London for an overnight stay - suggestions please
- 3 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 4 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 5 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 6 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 7 3 Countries - Bar Trip - need advice
- 8 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 9 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 10 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 11 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 12 Shoe/boot help for Munich and Berlin
- 13 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 14 Is Venice really dirty?
- 15 My Google Maps
- 16 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 17 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 18 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 19 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 20 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 21 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 22 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 23 italy - france - germany
- 24 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 25 Planning Europe trip