My husband and two sons will be vacationing in Amsterdam in June. We plan to use Hilton points for our stay. We have been told that the Hilton Amsterdam is a very nice property, but is a pretty far walk/train ride from most attractions. Has anyone stayed at either and/or both hotels and can help us decided which one to choose?
Doubletree Centraal Station or Hilton Amsterdan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome to Capri-Day Trip?
- 2 100 years of French gratitude
- 3 Paris T A X I
- 4 Reasonable Hotels in Central London near the Underground
- 5 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 6 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 7 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 8 Portugal Itinerary for Late October
- 9 studying abroad, need advice on how to spend two month-long breaks
- 10 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 11 Venice, Florence, Rome post cruise visit
- 12 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 13 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 14 First Trip to Europe
- 15 Globus Tours
- 16 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 17 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 18 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...
- 19 Central London Hotels
- 20 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 21 ACP Rail -- any info?
- 22 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 23 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 24 Paris Taxi
- 25 Apartment cooking in Paris