My husband and two sons will be vacationing in Amsterdam in June. We plan to use Hilton points for our stay. We have been told that the Hilton Amsterdam is a very nice property, but is a pretty far walk/train ride from most attractions. Has anyone stayed at either and/or both hotels and can help us decided which one to choose?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 2 3 days to spend in europe
- 3 Travel WiFi - France
- 4 Spain Itinerary Help
- 5 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 6 Ireland one week
- 7 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 8 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 9 Seville in late January
- 10 Berlin restaurant recs
- 11 Guides - Matera
- 12 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 13 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 14 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 15 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 16 RFID Protection
- 17 Spain Trip Report
- 18 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 19 20 free days of Europe
- 20 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 21 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 22 Limo from Heathrow
- 23 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 24 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 25 Iceland Trip report