My husband and two sons will be vacationing in Amsterdam in June. We plan to use Hilton points for our stay. We have been told that the Hilton Amsterdam is a very nice property, but is a pretty far walk/train ride from most attractions. Has anyone stayed at either and/or both hotels and can help us decided which one to choose?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 LIsbon
- 5 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 6 Corfu
- 7 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 8 Back from Paris
- 9 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 10 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 11 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 12 International Flight Question
- 13 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 14 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 15 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 16 Trip suggestion
- 17 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 18 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 19 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 20 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 21 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 22 Dijon in December!
- 23 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 24 Summer Travel order
- 25 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain