My husband and two sons will be vacationing in Amsterdam in June. We plan to use Hilton points for our stay. We have been told that the Hilton Amsterdam is a very nice property, but is a pretty far walk/train ride from most attractions. Has anyone stayed at either and/or both hotels and can help us decided which one to choose?
Doubletree Centraal Station or Hilton Amsterdan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 In the event you believe the nonsense next applying
- 2 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 3 Christmas Day in Scuol
- 4 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 5 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 6 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 7 Trains in Europe
- 8 3 weeks in Sicily
- 9 Seville - Easter weekend - Delays? Crowds?
- 10 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 11 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 12 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 13 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 14 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 15 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 16 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 17 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 18 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 19 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 20 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 21 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 22 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 23 Raining in rome
- 24 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 25 Activ holiday in Andalusia