My husband and two sons will be vacationing in Amsterdam in June. We plan to use Hilton points for our stay. We have been told that the Hilton Amsterdam is a very nice property, but is a pretty far walk/train ride from most attractions. Has anyone stayed at either and/or both hotels and can help us decided which one to choose?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 2 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 3 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 4 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 5 Flight connection in CDG
- 6 Cyprus or Turkey for a beach holiday?
- 7 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 8 Amsterdam, Germany
- 9 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 10 Ravenna Mosaics
- 11 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 12 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 13 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 14 Greece Itinerary
- 15 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 16 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 17 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 18 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 19 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 20 Help me choose a Central/Eastern Europe Itinerary
- 21 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 22 Our time in Rome
- 23 France for a month in 2017
- 24 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 25 Barcelona extension