My husband and two sons will be vacationing in Amsterdam in June. We plan to use Hilton points for our stay. We have been told that the Hilton Amsterdam is a very nice property, but is a pretty far walk/train ride from most attractions. Has anyone stayed at either and/or both hotels and can help us decided which one to choose?
Doubletree Centraal Station or Hilton Amsterdan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Leaving Tomorrow need some last minute advice
- 2 Where to honeymoon in Southern France and Northern Italy?
- 3 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 4 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter
- 5 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 6 Restaurant Recommendations - Pula or Rovinj
- 7 Hotel in Lisbon
- 8 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 9 Train tickets France and Spain
- 10 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 11 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 12 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 13 Resto recs for Valencia, Barc, Girona, Montpellier, St. Saturnin, Antibes
- 14 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 15 Florence during Holy Week
- 16 Leaving tomorrow and need last minite advice
- 17 Stonehenge and Bath
- 18 Trip report: visit to Hampton Court Palace (London)
- 19 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 20 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 21 Lux Express in the Baltics
- 22 Barcelona or no ?
- 23 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 24 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 25 Drive from Beaune to Strasbourg