My husband and two sons will be vacationing in Amsterdam in June. We plan to use Hilton points for our stay. We have been told that the Hilton Amsterdam is a very nice property, but is a pretty far walk/train ride from most attractions. Has anyone stayed at either and/or both hotels and can help us decided which one to choose?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia and Matera
- 2 Switzerland Itinerary Help!
- 3 Southern Puglia Italy
- 4 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 5 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 6 Transportation from Dublin airport to Shelboourne Hotel
- 7 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 8 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 9 Paris food tours?
- 10 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 11 Norway in the nutshell
- 12 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 13 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 14 If we have to eat dinner in sultanhamet
- 15 5 days in Germany - Travel advice needed
- 16 Fodor Forum Valuable
- 17 Day Trip From London
- 18 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 19 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 20 French towns in autumn
- 21 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 22 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 23 What area of Venice to stay?
- 24 la spezia vs. levanto
- 25 Art History lover - itinerary help