My husband and two sons will be vacationing in Amsterdam in June. We plan to use Hilton points for our stay. We have been told that the Hilton Amsterdam is a very nice property, but is a pretty far walk/train ride from most attractions. Has anyone stayed at either and/or both hotels and can help us decided which one to choose?
Doubletree Centraal Station or Hilton Amsterdan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 2 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 3 First Solo Trip Spain/ Portugal
- 4 Top Sights for Northern Ireland
- 5 Voltage in UK and France
- 6 Snow Tires on rentals
- 7 New BMW pick-up travel
- 8 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 9 Cinque Terre
- 10 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 11 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 12 Athens airport question
- 13 Chamonix - Information
- 14 GPS in France
- 15 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 16 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 17 Germany for 3 weeks
- 18 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 19 South of France
- 20 Papal audience-Easter
- 21 Early May...Lisbon to Barcelona or Barcelona to Lisbon? Weather....
- 22 Would this be a good area to stay in Paris?
- 23 A month in Positano - where to stay??
- 24 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 25 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?