My husband and two sons will be vacationing in Amsterdam in June. We plan to use Hilton points for our stay. We have been told that the Hilton Amsterdam is a very nice property, but is a pretty far walk/train ride from most attractions. Has anyone stayed at either and/or both hotels and can help us decided which one to choose?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 2 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 3 15 Days in Italy - Cost breakdown & notes
- 4 Nymphenburg Palace in Munich: how much time to allow?
- 5 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 6 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 7 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 8 Dublin & Stockholm
- 9 Visiting Rungis on October 9, 2015
- 10 Getting from Milan to MXP
- 11 Place to stay in London
- 12 Barcelona to south of France
- 13 SIXT car rental uk
- 14 Holding bags in Paris
- 15 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 16 England/Scotland In January questions
- 17 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 18 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 19 Cornwall and Germany
- 20 Edinburgh Questions...
- 21 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 22 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 23 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 24 Two one week bases in Sicily
- 25 Itinerary for 33 days, Portugal-Spain-Morocco, sensible?