My husband and two sons will be vacationing in Amsterdam in June. We plan to use Hilton points for our stay. We have been told that the Hilton Amsterdam is a very nice property, but is a pretty far walk/train ride from most attractions. Has anyone stayed at either and/or both hotels and can help us decided which one to choose?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 2 air conditioning
- 3 Iceland
- 4 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 5 Slovenia & Croatia itinerary help
- 6 Trip Report: Berlin
- 7 Spain (Ibiza or Majorca)
- 8 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 9 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 10 Ann Frank House
- 11 Barcelona Itinerary
- 12 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 13 Munich to Milan via train
- 14 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 15 Paris Visite pass
- 16 Cheap buses in Germany/Austria
- 17 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 18 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 19 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 20 Turkey Draft Itinerary
- 21 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 22 Barcelona sites: attire
- 23 Self-driving in Iceland
- 24 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 25 What company to rent a AUTOMATIC car in France?