My husband and two sons will be vacationing in Amsterdam in June. We plan to use Hilton points for our stay. We have been told that the Hilton Amsterdam is a very nice property, but is a pretty far walk/train ride from most attractions. Has anyone stayed at either and/or both hotels and can help us decided which one to choose?
Doubletree Centraal Station or Hilton Amsterdan
- 1 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 2 A full week in The Netherlands
- 3 Prague Main Train Station
- 4 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 5 Spain Travel
- 6 Venice in Jan
- 7 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 8 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 9 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 10 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 11 Southern France
- 12 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 13 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 14 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 15 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 16 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 17 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 18 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 19 Public transport from Ostuni
- 20 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 21 Itinerary Questions
- 22 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 23 at last an itinerary: feedback and hotel suggestions please
- 24 Bologna Restaurants open on Sunday?
- 25 Trip Report - Fringe Movements