My husband and two sons will be vacationing in Amsterdam in June. We plan to use Hilton points for our stay. We have been told that the Hilton Amsterdam is a very nice property, but is a pretty far walk/train ride from most attractions. Has anyone stayed at either and/or both hotels and can help us decided which one to choose?
Doubletree Centraal Station or Hilton Amsterdan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 2 Birthday trip for Mom in May 2015
- 3 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 4 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 5 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 6 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 7 One week in Bavaria, Salzburg and Prague
- 8 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 9 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 10 Airbnb scam
- 11 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 12 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 13 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 14 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 15 Tipping in the UK
- 16 Central Europe itinerary
- 17 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 18 floods in Andalucia
- 19 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 20 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 21 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 22 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 23 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 24 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 25 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?