My husband and two sons will be vacationing in Amsterdam in June. We plan to use Hilton points for our stay. We have been told that the Hilton Amsterdam is a very nice property, but is a pretty far walk/train ride from most attractions. Has anyone stayed at either and/or both hotels and can help us decided which one to choose?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 2 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 3 Cordoba or Granada?
- 4 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 5 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 6 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 7 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 8 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 9 Cornwall to Edinburgh in 25 days ????
- 10 Planning Europe itinerary
- 11 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 12 Help on Painfully Long Travel Day - Positano to Lake Maggiore
- 13 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 14 York - Time for tea!
- 15 San Vito Lo Capo or Terrassini
- 16 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 17 Help with hotel choice in BRUGES please!!
- 18 London Pass or No?
- 19 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 20 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 21 Path of the gods.
- 22 Sienna with kids
- 23 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 24 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 25 Europe Trip 22 year olds