My husband and two sons will be vacationing in Amsterdam in June. We plan to use Hilton points for our stay. We have been told that the Hilton Amsterdam is a very nice property, but is a pretty far walk/train ride from most attractions. Has anyone stayed at either and/or both hotels and can help us decided which one to choose?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Check-In
- 2 Japan or Italy next spring
- 3 Advise for 4 days in Peloponnese
- 4 sleeping in or near Vaison la Romaine
- 5 In search of thursdaysd
- 6 Best food markets in Paris
- 7 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Go To Paris
- 8 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 9 Getting from Dubronik to Istanbul
- 10 Short Christmas trip-recommended stop?
- 11 Chip on Debit card?
- 12 Train strikes - Spain
- 13 Speeding fines
- 14 Zagreb
- 15 Sorrento as a lodging base
- 16 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 17 Italy in June/July
- 18 Athens or Istanbul in Nov'15 Solo female traveller
- 19 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 20 Packing for Croatia Sept-Oct - Just getting started
- 21 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 22 17 Days Honeymoon in Italy and France
- 23 Madrid and Seville in February ?
- 24 Help planning 10 day trip near Brussels/Amsterdam
- 25 November Eastern Europe Trip