Is anyone familiar with this VRBO listing? It is available for our April dates; my heart says Dorsduro as we really enjoyed this area when we stayed at La Calcina a few years back.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PARIS
- 2 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 3 Spain: train/rental car help
- 4 Berlin
- 5 Germany or Sweden
- 6 Day trip outside of Dublin
- 7 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 8 One free day in Barcelona
- 9 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 10 Greek Village
- 11 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 13 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 14 Sicily help
- 15 Athens Help
- 16 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 17 "Too Much Cows"
- 18 Bordeaux to Nice
- 19 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 20 Thinking about the Fjords
- 21 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 22 Rome -- The next time around
- 23 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 24 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 25 Rome to Venice