Is anyone familiar with this VRBO listing? It is available for our April dates; my heart says Dorsduro as we really enjoyed this area when we stayed at La Calcina a few years back.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another Question re Scotland
- 2 Charming areas to explore in London
- 3 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 4 Anniversary Trip to Ireland
- 5 2-4-1 / the best way to use this facility ...
- 6 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 7 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 8 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 9 Cinque Terre Area & Coastal Day Activities
- 10 Restaurants
- 11 travel around Spain
- 12 Where to stay in Umbria
- 13 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 14 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 15 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 16 Confused on which train pass
- 17 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 18 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 19 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 20 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 21 Gap of Dunloe
- 22 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 23 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 24 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 25 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa