We are looking for a hotel in or around Dorking, UK for next April. We will be there for a wedding and plan to spend at least five nights in the area.
I would like to find a place that has a fitness centre and ideally a room with a king bed (queen is an option, double or two singles would be a nightmare!). My husband is an ex-pro football player and not a small human. I would also like to keep the price of the room per night under $200 CAD ($150 USD OR £125 GBP).
Hoping someone on here will have some suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 프로토 ＼￥《hhhhh45.com》￥＼ 프로토 라이브배팅프로토
- 2 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 3 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 4 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 5 Cinqueterre
- 6 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 7 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 8 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 9 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 10 Road trip Italy
- 11 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 12 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 13 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 14 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 15 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 16 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 17 Hilton CPH no loner
- 18 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 19 travel around Spain
- 20 Scotland Trip Report
- 21 French Wedding
- 22 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 23 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 24 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 25 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones