We are looking for a hotel in or around Dorking, UK for next April. We will be there for a wedding and plan to spend at least five nights in the area.
I would like to find a place that has a fitness centre and ideally a room with a king bed (queen is an option, double or two singles would be a nightmare!). My husband is an ex-pro football player and not a small human. I would also like to keep the price of the room per night under $200 CAD ($150 USD OR £125 GBP).
Hoping someone on here will have some suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SBCGLOBAL@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h 24/7
- 2 R@one=Verizon ☎ 1:800:982 :8520 Tec*h SUPPORT CONTACT * 24x7
- 3 Now to Madrid
- 4 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 5 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 6 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 7 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 8 Sicily: which coast?
- 9 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 10 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 11 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 12 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 13 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 14 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 15 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 16 3 days solo in London
- 17 Chania
- 18 Edinbrugh
- 19 Berlin to ?
- 20 Hotels in Turin
- 21 Help on ancient history route
- 22 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 23 Studying art in English in venice
- 24 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 25 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?