We are looking for a hotel in or around Dorking, UK for next April. We will be there for a wedding and plan to spend at least five nights in the area.
I would like to find a place that has a fitness centre and ideally a room with a king bed (queen is an option, double or two singles would be a nightmare!). My husband is an ex-pro football player and not a small human. I would also like to keep the price of the room per night under $200 CAD ($150 USD OR £125 GBP).
Hoping someone on here will have some suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 2 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 3 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 4 Paris and Normandy
- 5 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 6 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 7 London Hotel - Different Request
- 8 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 9 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 10 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 11 British Airways - Global Entry - TSA precheck
- 12 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 13 London in Winter Report
- 14 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 15 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 16 Airport Transit Visa
- 17 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 18 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 19 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 20 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 21 Paris advice with kids
- 22 Anniversary trip to France
- 23 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 24 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 25 Early morning flight Venice/VCE