This is my first forum post. My wife and I will be in Paris for a week in September on business, then will leave Paris on Saturday morning to spend another week in France. We would like to finish with 4-5 days in Nice (depart the following Sunday), and are debating between 3 days in Sarlat in the Dordogne, or ~2 days in Avignon- or possibly 2-3 days in Dijon/Burgundy- between our stays in Paris and Nice.
While all sound wonderful it seems problematic traveling to Sarlat from Paris (we would probably rent a car near Sarlat, perhaps Brive or Souillac?) and then getting to Nice from Sarlat. Is there any convenient travel to Nice from Sarlat/Brive/Souillac without driving? It seems like a long drive.
Thank you for any suggestions.
Dorgogne vs Avignon on the way to Nice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris
- 2 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 3 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 4 Iwango went…to Nice
- 5 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 6 Northern Europe in April-May
- 7 A Duty Nobly Done — Anselm and Margriet in Flanders and Picardy
- 8 “… I fear’d to set my foot upon a dead man’s cheek” - Anselm in northern France
- 9 Help ... bus from Cappadocia (Kayseri) to Antalya or Fethiye
- 10 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 11 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 12 Airport ATMs
- 13 caroline_venezia
- 14 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 15 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 16 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 17 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 18 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 19 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 20 First time to Switzerland
- 21 Visiting the Azores Islands (Portugal) LOVELY LOVELY Experiences
- 22 Italy dolomites
- 23 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 24 First time Ireland trip
- 25 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics