This is my first forum post. My wife and I will be in Paris for a week in September on business, then will leave Paris on Saturday morning to spend another week in France. We would like to finish with 4-5 days in Nice (depart the following Sunday), and are debating between 3 days in Sarlat in the Dordogne, or ~2 days in Avignon- or possibly 2-3 days in Dijon/Burgundy- between our stays in Paris and Nice.
While all sound wonderful it seems problematic traveling to Sarlat from Paris (we would probably rent a car near Sarlat, perhaps Brive or Souillac?) and then getting to Nice from Sarlat. Is there any convenient travel to Nice from Sarlat/Brive/Souillac without driving? It seems like a long drive.
Thank you for any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://isscamreview.com/binary-trust-method/
- 2 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 3 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 4 Norfolk base
- 5 CDG international flight
- 6 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 7 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 8 Gelato course in Rome?
- 9 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 10 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 11 20 free days of Europe
- 12 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 13 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 14 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 15 5 Day itinerary
- 16 Arriving in Budapest 9/11!
- 17 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 18 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 19 Our European adventures
- 20 Eurotrip - Athens to Santorini
- 21 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 22 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 23 Spain Trip Report
- 24 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 25 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday