I am looking to plan a trip for the end of May of next year. We have 10 nights. I'd really like to go to the Dordogne region and Basque Country. We are used to getting a lot done in one day. But, I don't want to be too rushed. I am just trying to make the most of our 10 nights. From what I have read/the time allowed, I put together the itinerary below.
Does this potential itinerary seem feasible? I fear I might be trying to do too much. Any suggestions? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Day 1 – Land in Paris/Take a flight to Toulouse and drive from Toulouse to Sarlat
Day 2 - Sarlat
Day 3 – Sarlat
Day 4 – Sarlat
Day 5 – Drive from Sarlat to Bordeaux and stay overnight in Bordeaux (I am not really that interested in seeing Bordeaux. But, it is on the way and I thought it might be a nice time to rest and eat at a great restaurant)
Day 6 - Drive from Bordeaux to St Jean De Luz and stay overnight in St. Jean de Luz
Day 7 - Drop off the car at St. Biarritz Airport. Take the bus to San Sebastian and stay overnight San Sebastian
Day 8 – San Sebastian
Day 9 – Flight to Barcelona and stay overnight (We've been to Barcelona before)
Day 10 – Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Trip Report
- 2 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 3 Charming areas to explore in London
- 4 Cinqueterre
- 5 stonehenge day trip from london
- 6 Weather late May in Copenhagen, Tallin, etc.
- 7 Trip to Ireland in September
- 8 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 9 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 10 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 11 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 12 Cornwall UK
- 13 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 14 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 15 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 16 Train tickets in Italy?
- 17 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 18 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 19 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 20 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 21 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 22 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 23 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 24 8 Hours in Rome
- 25 Athens International airport