I am looking to plan a trip for the end of May of next year. We have 10 nights. I'd really like to go to the Dordogne region and Basque Country. We are used to getting a lot done in one day. But, I don't want to be too rushed. I am just trying to make the most of our 10 nights. From what I have read/the time allowed, I put together the itinerary below.
Does this potential itinerary seem feasible? I fear I might be trying to do too much. Any suggestions? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Day 1 – Land in Paris/Take a flight to Toulouse and drive from Toulouse to Sarlat
Day 2 - Sarlat
Day 3 – Sarlat
Day 4 – Sarlat
Day 5 – Drive from Sarlat to Bordeaux and stay overnight in Bordeaux (I am not really that interested in seeing Bordeaux. But, it is on the way and I thought it might be a nice time to rest and eat at a great restaurant)
Day 6 - Drive from Bordeaux to St Jean De Luz and stay overnight in St. Jean de Luz
Day 7 - Drop off the car at St. Biarritz Airport. Take the bus to San Sebastian and stay overnight San Sebastian
Day 8 – San Sebastian
Day 9 – Flight to Barcelona and stay overnight (We've been to Barcelona before)
Day 10 – Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 동남아카지노→《 BMB95。CoM 》←라이브바카라
- 2 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 3 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 4 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 5 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 6 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 7 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 10 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 11 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 12 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 15 Acropolis Athens
- 16 Versailles
- 17 Where to enjoy Paris
- 18 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 19 Train help for Prague
- 20 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 21 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 22 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 23 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 24 driving from prague to salzburg
- 25 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris