I am looking to plan a trip for the end of May of next year. We have 10 nights. I'd really like to go to the Dordogne region and Basque Country. We are used to getting a lot done in one day. But, I don't want to be too rushed. I am just trying to make the most of our 10 nights. From what I have read/the time allowed, I put together the itinerary below.
Does this potential itinerary seem feasible? I fear I might be trying to do too much. Any suggestions? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Day 1 – Land in Paris/Take a flight to Toulouse and drive from Toulouse to Sarlat
Day 2 - Sarlat
Day 3 – Sarlat
Day 4 – Sarlat
Day 5 – Drive from Sarlat to Bordeaux and stay overnight in Bordeaux (I am not really that interested in seeing Bordeaux. But, it is on the way and I thought it might be a nice time to rest and eat at a great restaurant)
Day 6 - Drive from Bordeaux to St Jean De Luz and stay overnight in St. Jean de Luz
Day 7 - Drop off the car at St. Biarritz Airport. Take the bus to San Sebastian and stay overnight San Sebastian
Day 8 – San Sebastian
Day 9 – Flight to Barcelona and stay overnight (We've been to Barcelona before)
Day 10 – Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://sexuallubricants.org/enduro-force
- 2 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 3 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 4 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 5 Paris travel help
- 6 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 7 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 8 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 9 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 10 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 11 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 12 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 13 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 14 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 15 One night in the Dolomites
- 16 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 17 Airport Transit Visa
- 18 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 19 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 20 Where in Greece
- 21 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 22 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 23 Vatican tour
- 24 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 25 Day in Capri