we are four adults who are planning a trip to Dordogne and Bordeaux. Is end of August/beignning of September a good time to go? We are thinking to spend there about 8 to 10 days. Will rent a car. What can we do in this amount of time? We would like to spend couple of days on the beach and the rest touring the region: museums, wine,food, scenery.
Any suggestions on what to visit and where to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 2 Charming areas to explore in London
- 3 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 4 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 5 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 6 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 7 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 8 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 9 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 10 Labor Day in Paris
- 11 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 12 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 13 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 14 Train up the Jungfrau
- 15 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』세부연예인카지노
- 16 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』생중계강원랜드카지노
- 17 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』공항카지노체험
- 18 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』국내카지노딜러
- 19 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』국내호텔카지노
- 20 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』나인플러스카지노
- 21 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』다모아카지노노하우
- 22 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』G카지노
- 23 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』강원도카지노
- 24 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』online카지노
- 25 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』VIP전용카지노
Dordogne and Bordeaux first time - itinerary suggestios and time to visit