we are four adults who are planning a trip to Dordogne and Bordeaux. Is end of August/beignning of September a good time to go? We are thinking to spend there about 8 to 10 days. Will rent a car. What can we do in this amount of time? We would like to spend couple of days on the beach and the rest touring the region: museums, wine,food, scenery.
Any suggestions on what to visit and where to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling eperience and the difficulties involved
- 2 Acropolis Athens
- 3 Korean Messages
- 4 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 5 Days in Switzerland
- 7 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 8 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 9 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 10 6-7 Days in France
- 11 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 12 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 13 Another tipping question: concierges
- 14 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 15 We're here!
- 16 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 17 Getting to Bolivia
- 18 Budapest in December 2017
- 19 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 20 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 21 Swiss Travel Pass
- 22 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 23 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 24 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 25 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
Dordogne and Bordeaux first time - itinerary suggestios and time to visit