looking for a few auberge-fermes. Are they easy to find while travelling without reservations?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 2 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 3 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 4 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 5 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 6 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 7 Lake como
- 8 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 9 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 10 Itinerary Questions
- 11 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 A full week in The Netherlands
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 16 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 17 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 18 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 19 Train travel in Europe
- 20 Prague Main Train Station
- 21 Place to propose
- 22 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 23 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 24 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 25 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested