looking for a few auberge-fermes. Are they easy to find while travelling without reservations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 2 British English
- 3 Spending money in Italy?
- 4 Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
- 5 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 6 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 7 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 8 River Cruise: MS Amadeus Elegant- Reserve with Caution
- 9 Passport Delays
- 10 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 11 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 12 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 13 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 14 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 15 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 16 first family trip to Switzerland
- 17 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 18 Normandy in October
- 19 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 20 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 21 a hostel in Moscow, Russia
- 22 Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
- 23 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 24 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 25 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015