Does anyone know if they allow golf carts on the Doonbeg course? He wants to play -- but I dont particularly want to walk to course to watch him
Also -- input on how challenging/nice the course is?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 2 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 3 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 4 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 5 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 6 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 7 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 8 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia
- 9 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 10 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 11 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 12 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 13 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 14 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 15 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 16 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 17 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 18 "Never Mind"
- 19 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 20 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 21 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 22 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 23 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 24 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 25 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique