Looking for ideas and suggestions- we are going to be driving from Killarney either to Doolin or Galway, or Adare. We are making our way back to Dublin to fly back home. We have two days to fill after leaving Killarney, any ideas, suggestions on where we should stay in our route back to Dublin? I have accommodations set up right now in Doolin and Galway, Adare and Ashford castle. What makes most sense for seeing sights, but not wanting to spend all day driving either. I am traveling with my husband and two teens 17 & 18 year olds, and my dad who is 78- but active. Thank you for any ideas!
Doolin or Galway, or Adare when driving from Killarney back to Dublin?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 2 Eastern Europe
- 3 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 4 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 5 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 6 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 7 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 8 Switzerland help...?
- 9 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 10 Airport ATMs
- 11 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 12 London to Paris by train
- 13 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 14 First time to Switzerland
- 15 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 16 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 17 All Set To Go!!
- 18 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 19 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 20 4 weeks in the UK
- 21 Granada
- 22 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 23 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Ulysses S. Grant's European Tour?
- 24 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 25 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places