I'm traveling to Amsterdam in late September, 7-10 days, also considering spending the entire month there but maybe not. Obviously still working out the details but thinking an apartment might be better for a week than a hotel. Any recommendation, close or in the center to see art, museums and be near restaurants. Also the finest place to smoke a good doobie? How risky? It will be my first time in Amsterdam. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 총판 토토 모집 ★접속주소 : ☆ kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017 ■
- 2 다모아카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라℡생방송바카라
- 3 국빈카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라사이트주소★온라인카지노추천
- 4 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 5 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 6 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 7 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 8 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 9 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 10 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 11 Cell Phone Question
- 12 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 13 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 14 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 15 Greek Islands (small)
- 16 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 17 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 18 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 19 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 20 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 21 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 22 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 23 Campervan in Croatia
- 24 advance tickets?
- 25 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please