I'm traveling to Amsterdam in late September, 7-10 days, also considering spending the entire month there but maybe not. Obviously still working out the details but thinking an apartment might be better for a week than a hotel. Any recommendation, close or in the center to see art, museums and be near restaurants. Also the finest place to smoke a good doobie? How risky? It will be my first time in Amsterdam. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 2 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 3 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 4 If you had to choose one......
- 5 Multi-generational 2 wk spain itinerary?
- 6 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 7 First trip to Italy
- 8 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 9 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 10 Granada to Madrid
- 11 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 12 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 13 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 14 House Hunting in France
- 15 9 days and nights in Switzerland
- 16 Driving in Italy?
- 17 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 18 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 19 Croatia trip Planning
- 20 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 21 So much to do, so little time!
- 22 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 23 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 24 English Countryside
- 25 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions