I'm traveling to Amsterdam in late September, 7-10 days, also considering spending the entire month there but maybe not. Obviously still working out the details but thinking an apartment might be better for a week than a hotel. Any recommendation, close or in the center to see art, museums and be near restaurants. Also the finest place to smoke a good doobie? How risky? It will be my first time in Amsterdam. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 2 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 3 Petrol in Greece
- 4 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 5 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 6 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 7 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 8 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 9 Train help for Prague
- 10 Meteora for older folk
- 11 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 12 Budapest & Prague
- 13 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 16 Paris day trips August
- 17 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 18 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 19 Acorn TV
- 20 Spain in July
- 21 Germany train help!
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 Athens
- 24 Transportation from Brno train station
- 25 Swiss Travel Pass