I'm traveling to Amsterdam in late September, 7-10 days, also considering spending the entire month there but maybe not. Obviously still working out the details but thinking an apartment might be better for a week than a hotel. Any recommendation, close or in the center to see art, museums and be near restaurants. Also the finest place to smoke a good doobie? How risky? It will be my first time in Amsterdam. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 2 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 3 Bordeaux to Nice
- 4 Travel in Europe
- 5 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 6 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 7 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 8 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 9 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 10 Whathello Paris
- 11 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 12 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 13 Athens Help
- 14 Crete Holiday
- 15 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 16 Rome to Venice
- 17 One free day in Barcelona
- 18 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 19 November in Rome
- 20 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 21 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 22 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 23 Trains in Italy
- 24 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 25 Sicily help