Next week I will be in Monaco (on my way to Corsica). I haven't been there in at least 15 years. Last time I spent quit a bit of time in the Casino That was then before the financial craziness we are having now. What is one to do when there? I would like to go back to St. Paul. Any other suggestions?
Don't think I'm crazy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 2 Paris Art Galleries
- 3 Underground Ticket Office Closures---Effects Yet?
- 4 9 Nights: Venice, AC, and Rome first timer help!!!
- 5 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 6 malaga to madrid train ?
- 7 Paris Bastille Day
- 8 Anyone been to Fastnacht or Fasnacht in Switzerland?
- 9 5 days in England (flying into Heathrow) before cruise- where to visit
- 10 Amsterdam Hotel or B&B Recommendation
- 11 Denmark cycle tour
- 12 Trains
- 13 Restaurant recommendations in Copenhagen
- 14 Barcelona restaurants
- 15 Accommodation
- 16 Italy for 5 nights!
- 17 Is Rome and Amalfi safe for women?
- 18 netherland & belgium 7 days pls help
- 19 Travel to San Gimignano
- 20 Central Europe for 8 days over NYE break
- 21 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 22 car rental agency
- 23 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 24 1 month & unrealistic expectations
- 25 Castle/Abbey Ruins in Wales - Night Access