Next week I will be in Monaco (on my way to Corsica). I haven't been there in at least 15 years. Last time I spent quit a bit of time in the Casino That was then before the financial craziness we are having now. What is one to do when there? I would like to go back to St. Paul. Any other suggestions?
Don't think I'm crazy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 2 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 3 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 4 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 5 Taormina to Palermo
- 6 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 7 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 8 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 9 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 10 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 11 caroline_venezia
- 12 How highly would you prioritize Portugal?
- 13 Taormina Sicily
- 14 Driving in Italy
- 15 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 16 Italy dolomites
- 17 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 18 Suggestion for travel memories
- 19 Budget family trip to Europe
- 20 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg
- 21 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 22 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 23 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 24 history museums or locations
- 25 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?