Here's a nice photo. I imagine it gets a bit crowded, but I understand the entire area has been done beautifully.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 2 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 3 Studying art in English in venice
- 4 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 5 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 6 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 7 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 8 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 9 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 10 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 11 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 12 Berlin to ?
- 13 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 14 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 15 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 16 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 17 Trogir or Split
- 18 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 19 Scotland
- 20 Hotels in Turin
- 21 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 22 Istria in two days
- 23 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 24 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 25 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre