We were in London before Greece and we got very concerned about coming to Greece because of the non-stop news about the problems in Greece. The day we were flying my husband was questioning if we should cancel our trip. The day before the cab driver went on and on about how horrible things were in Athens.
Well, we decided to come and things are very quiet here. We've been in Athens for a week, we spent two days in Hydra this week and tomorrow we fly to Santorini. The Greek people are as friendly as I've been told. We got money from ATMs and we got some really good deals on hotels in Hydra.
We are told by hotels and restaurants that they are not as busy this May. Tourists are staying away.
In this forum people have commented that the only thing you can really be sure about is what is going on today and any comments about what tomorrow will bring is pure speculation.
So, I am suggesting to come help the Greek people by spending some euros here!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 2 마카오바카라☭（╱」BOB248。CoM「╱）☭슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 인터넷바카라☭（╱」BOB248。CoM「╱）☭슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 4 라이브바카라☭（╱」BOB248。CoM「╱）☭슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 5 생중계바카라☭（╱」BOB248。CoM「╱）☭슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 6 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 7 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 8 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 9 CDG much improved
- 10 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 11 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 12 http://www.toptryloburn.com/vita-laze/
- 13 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 14 Ronda Wine/biking
- 15 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 16 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 17 Italy bus or train
- 18 Ireland itinerary help please
- 19 May get together in Paris
- 20 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 21 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 22 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 23 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 24 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 25 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?