Id like to prezent some information about stadium Donbass Arena in Donetsk.
What d'you think about?
"Donbass Arena" is the first stadium in the Eastern Europe, which has been projected and constructed in accordance with UEFA standards and acquired the category of "VIP" category (five stars)! "Donbass Arena" is prestige and pride to the residents of our city, inhabitants of our region and citizens of our country! "Donbass Arena" is the center of sports, cultural and entertaining living! "Donbass Arena" is domestic sports ground for our favorite "Shakhtar" football team; we are the fans of that from generation to generation. We don't take a rest on our laurels, but determine the new and even more ambitious targets. The new discoveries, summits and success are waiting forward, as we hire the best specialists in every sphere and from all parts of the word.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thursday Night Football
- 2 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 3 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 4 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 5 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 6 Spanish Medical Providers
- 7 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 8 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 9 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 10 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 11 Munich and....???
- 12 Can parking
- 13 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 16 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 17 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 18 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 19 magnified mirror
- 20 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 21 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 22 Driving through Paris
- 23 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 24 San Sebastián
- 25 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!