Id like to prezent some information about stadium Donbass Arena in Donetsk.
What d'you think about?
"Donbass Arena" is the first stadium in the Eastern Europe, which has been projected and constructed in accordance with UEFA standards and acquired the category of "VIP" category (five stars)! "Donbass Arena" is prestige and pride to the residents of our city, inhabitants of our region and citizens of our country! "Donbass Arena" is the center of sports, cultural and entertaining living! "Donbass Arena" is domestic sports ground for our favorite "Shakhtar" football team; we are the fans of that from generation to generation. We don't take a rest on our laurels, but determine the new and even more ambitious targets. The new discoveries, summits and success are waiting forward, as we hire the best specialists in every sphere and from all parts of the word.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 bath or york
- 2 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 3 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 4 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 5 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 6 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 7 Ste Remy France
- 8 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 9 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 10 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 11 London tube
- 12 car rental info
- 13 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 14 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 15 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 16 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 17 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 18 Local Tour in Provence?
- 19 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 20 5am arrival in Dublin
- 21 10 Hours in Brussels
- 22 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 23 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 24 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 25 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD