Id like to prezent some information about stadium Donbass Arena in Donetsk.
What d'you think about?
"Donbass Arena" is the first stadium in the Eastern Europe, which has been projected and constructed in accordance with UEFA standards and acquired the category of "VIP" category (five stars)! "Donbass Arena" is prestige and pride to the residents of our city, inhabitants of our region and citizens of our country! "Donbass Arena" is the center of sports, cultural and entertaining living! "Donbass Arena" is domestic sports ground for our favorite "Shakhtar" football team; we are the fans of that from generation to generation. We don't take a rest on our laurels, but determine the new and even more ambitious targets. The new discoveries, summits and success are waiting forward, as we hire the best specialists in every sphere and from all parts of the word.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal Transportation
- 2 3-week Spain Itinerary, Feedback Please!
- 3 Greece after the Vote
- 4 Amsterdam River Cruise Terminal to The Hague
- 5 2 Week European Itinerary
- 6 Itinerary Cote d'azur from Nice
- 7 Bob Dylan in Donostia-San Sebastian 11 July 2015
- 8 My Trip to Spain blew up. Need Barcelona help
- 9 3 Star Hotel or B&B recommendations for Venice, Florence, and Rome Needed
- 10 Provence planning
- 11 Venice to Como and Como to Zermatt - Do we really need reservations way in advance or is 2 days ok?
- 12 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 13 Paris birthday dinner for 10yo
- 14 France: "Fines Herbes" Include Dandelions?
- 15 Italy itinerary - activity suggestions
- 16 Is Valladolid a place visit?
- 17 Seeking a special place in France
- 18 Italy sim card for 16 days
- 19 Trip Report: a Week at Italian School in Verona
- 20 Need feedback... France to Italy
- 21 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 22 Storage of extra luggage
- 23 buying Eruos in advance
- 24 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 25 Hamlet and castles