Id like to prezent some information about stadium Donbass Arena in Donetsk.
What d'you think about?
"Donbass Arena" is the first stadium in the Eastern Europe, which has been projected and constructed in accordance with UEFA standards and acquired the category of "VIP" category (five stars)! "Donbass Arena" is prestige and pride to the residents of our city, inhabitants of our region and citizens of our country! "Donbass Arena" is the center of sports, cultural and entertaining living! "Donbass Arena" is domestic sports ground for our favorite "Shakhtar" football team; we are the fans of that from generation to generation. We don't take a rest on our laurels, but determine the new and even more ambitious targets. The new discoveries, summits and success are waiting forward, as we hire the best specialists in every sphere and from all parts of the word.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Viking Sites
- 2 London with Teens Trip Report
- 3 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 4 Ex-pats with young kids
- 5 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 6 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 7 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 8 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 9 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 10 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 11 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 12 Hotels in Turin
- 13 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Rome? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 14 Romania: Putting together a 7-day itinerary
- 15 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 16 Help on ancient history route
- 17 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 18 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 19 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 20 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 21 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 22 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 23 Greece
- 24 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 25 Paris advice with kids