Id like to prezent some information about stadium Donbass Arena in Donetsk.
What d'you think about?
"Donbass Arena" is the first stadium in the Eastern Europe, which has been projected and constructed in accordance with UEFA standards and acquired the category of "VIP" category (five stars)! "Donbass Arena" is prestige and pride to the residents of our city, inhabitants of our region and citizens of our country! "Donbass Arena" is the center of sports, cultural and entertaining living! "Donbass Arena" is domestic sports ground for our favorite "Shakhtar" football team; we are the fans of that from generation to generation. We don't take a rest on our laurels, but determine the new and even more ambitious targets. The new discoveries, summits and success are waiting forward, as we hire the best specialists in every sphere and from all parts of the word.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 2 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 3 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 4 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 7 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 8 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 9 Towersey, London
- 10 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 11 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 12 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 13 Amalfi Coast help
- 14 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 15 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 16 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 17 Ireland in April
- 18 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 19 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 20 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 21 A few days outside Rome
- 22 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 23 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 24 CDG airport and connection time
- 25 Paris Metro