Id like to prezent some information about stadium Donbass Arena in Donetsk.
What d'you think about?
"Donbass Arena" is the first stadium in the Eastern Europe, which has been projected and constructed in accordance with UEFA standards and acquired the category of "VIP" category (five stars)! "Donbass Arena" is prestige and pride to the residents of our city, inhabitants of our region and citizens of our country! "Donbass Arena" is the center of sports, cultural and entertaining living! "Donbass Arena" is domestic sports ground for our favorite "Shakhtar" football team; we are the fans of that from generation to generation. We don't take a rest on our laurels, but determine the new and even more ambitious targets. The new discoveries, summits and success are waiting forward, as we hire the best specialists in every sphere and from all parts of the word.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London visit
- 2 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 3 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 4 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 5 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 6 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 7 London 2nd time around
- 8 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 9 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 10 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 11 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 12 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 13 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 14 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 15 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 16 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 17 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 18 Budget for 3 Month's
- 19 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 20 Questions for my German friends
- 21 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 22 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 23 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 24 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 25 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel