Has anyone stayed at this hotel? The location and the description sound good, but a first hand review would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 2 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 3 italy Cinque Terre
- 4 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 5 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 6 San Sebastián
- 7 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 8 Northern Ireland ideas
- 9 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 10 Zurich to Milan trip
- 11 Spanish Medical Providers
- 12 Belgium Itinerary
- 13 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 14 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 15 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 16 Driving through Paris
- 17 Can parking
- 18 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 19 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 20 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 21 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 22 Electrical Power Conversion
- 23 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 24 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 25 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue