I am wanting to start working out my budget and I was wondering which style of transport (and if trains, which kind of train in particular). There will of course be instances where I would choose speed over price so I was hoping for an idea for each category.
1. - Shorter distances e.g Venice to Bologna or Florence to Cinque Terre
- Scenic route?
2. - Longer distances e.g Cinque Terre to Napels or Amalfi Coast to Rome
- Scenic route?
3. - Cross Country e.g Zagreb, Croatia to Venice
Appreciate any advice before I tackel Google!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Assist: Tec^h SUPP0RT AOL MAIL CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 Password Reset
- 2 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 3 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 4 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 5 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 6 International drivers permit
- 7 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 8 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 9 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 10 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 11 First visit to London
- 12 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 13 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 14 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 15 Naples + Walking Tour
- 16 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 17 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 18 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 19 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 20 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 21 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 22 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 23 TIM in FCO - update
- 24 London GTG May 19-25
- 25 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017