I am wanting to start working out my budget and I was wondering which style of transport (and if trains, which kind of train in particular). There will of course be instances where I would choose speed over price so I was hoping for an idea for each category.
1. - Shorter distances e.g Venice to Bologna or Florence to Cinque Terre
- Scenic route?
2. - Longer distances e.g Cinque Terre to Napels or Amalfi Coast to Rome
- Scenic route?
3. - Cross Country e.g Zagreb, Croatia to Venice
Appreciate any advice before I tackel Google!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 day Italy
- 2 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 3 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 4 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 5 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 6 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 7 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 8 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 9 Planning a European Trip
- 10 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 11 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 12 France, UK and Ireland
- 13 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 14 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 15 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 16 Ireland
- 17 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 18 What do after Bernia Express?
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 Does Mannedorf exist?
- 21 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 22 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 23 Santorini lodging
- 24 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 25 El Pastrami en Madrid