I am wanting to start working out my budget and I was wondering which style of transport (and if trains, which kind of train in particular). There will of course be instances where I would choose speed over price so I was hoping for an idea for each category.
1. - Shorter distances e.g Venice to Bologna or Florence to Cinque Terre
- Scenic route?
2. - Longer distances e.g Cinque Terre to Napels or Amalfi Coast to Rome
- Scenic route?
3. - Cross Country e.g Zagreb, Croatia to Venice
Appreciate any advice before I tackel Google!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming areas to explore in London
- 2 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 3 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 4 London/Edinburgh in a few weeks, what should I get done ahead of time?
- 5 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 6 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 7 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 8 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 9 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 10 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 11 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 12 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 13 2 weeks from southern italy
- 14 Another Question re Scotland
- 15 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 16 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 17 travel around Spain
- 18 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 19 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 20 A base for 5 days in Western Denmark
- 21 credit and debit cards
- 22 Where to stay in Umbria
- 23 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 24 ENGLAND-SCTOLAND-FRANCE-need help travelling solo
- 25 First Trip to Ireland