I read on a post that domestic flights are less expensive if booked in Turkey. If this is true is the savings worth the time to find a travel agent to book flights? We are planning to fly from Istanbul to Izmir and from Izmir to either Nevsehir or Kayseri, (Cappadocia) then back to Istanbul. I have looked at a couple of the discount airline prices and they seem to be close to the same price. If anyone has any information we would greatly appreciate your help. Thanks.
Domestic flights in Turkey
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 2 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 3 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 4 Traveling within Italy
- 5 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 6 London for Christmas
- 7 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 8 To Paris and Provence in June
- 9 Florence in October
- 10 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 11 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 12 first european holiday itinery
- 13 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 14 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 17 7 days in Andalucia
- 18 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 19 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 20 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 21 London at Easter
- 22 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 23 Health Resort & Medical Spa Panorama Morska Jarosławiec
- 24 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 25 Advice on relocating to Italy?