I read on a post that domestic flights are less expensive if booked in Turkey. If this is true is the savings worth the time to find a travel agent to book flights? We are planning to fly from Istanbul to Izmir and from Izmir to either Nevsehir or Kayseri, (Cappadocia) then back to Istanbul. I have looked at a couple of the discount airline prices and they seem to be close to the same price. If anyone has any information we would greatly appreciate your help. Thanks.
Domestic flights in Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia: ajvar recipe
- 2 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 3 London neighborhood suggestions
- 4 We Need a Pact
- 5 Where to go from Brussels?
- 6 I need a haircut
- 7 What to wear
- 8 All you need in croatia
- 9 Tipping in Greece
- 10 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 11 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 12 Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
- 13 Restaurants in Rome near Campo de Fiori or Piazza Navana
- 14 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 15 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 16 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 17 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 18 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 19 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 20 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 21 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 22 Bayern seasonal pass
- 23 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 24 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 25 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train