I read on a post that domestic flights are less expensive if booked in Turkey. If this is true is the savings worth the time to find a travel agent to book flights? We are planning to fly from Istanbul to Izmir and from Izmir to either Nevsehir or Kayseri, (Cappadocia) then back to Istanbul. I have looked at a couple of the discount airline prices and they seem to be close to the same price. If anyone has any information we would greatly appreciate your help. Thanks.
Domestic flights in Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 2 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 3 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 4 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 5 All Set To Go!!
- 6 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 7 First time to Switzerland
- 8 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 9 Eastern Europe
- 10 Airport ATMs
- 11 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 12 4 weeks in the UK
- 13 Granada
- 14 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 15 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Ulysses S. Grant's European Tour?
- 16 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 17 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 18 Switzerland help...?
- 19 London to Paris by train
- 20 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 21 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 22 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 23 Looking for clean & reputable hotels in Venice, Florence and Rome!
- 24 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 25 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews