I read on a post that domestic flights are less expensive if booked in Turkey. If this is true is the savings worth the time to find a travel agent to book flights? We are planning to fly from Istanbul to Izmir and from Izmir to either Nevsehir or Kayseri, (Cappadocia) then back to Istanbul. I have looked at a couple of the discount airline prices and they seem to be close to the same price. If anyone has any information we would greatly appreciate your help. Thanks.
Domestic flights in Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 2 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 3 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 4 London hotel
- 5 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 6 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 7 Day trip from London to Paris
- 8 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 9 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 10 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 11 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 12 Welcome
- 13 Prague - Tram #22
- 14 hotels in Seville
- 15 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 16 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 17 Three days in Spain
- 18 Location of hotel in Rome
- 19 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 20 Need advice for this
- 21 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 22 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 23 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 24 one last portugal car rental question
- 25 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do