I read on a post that domestic flights are less expensive if booked in Turkey. If this is true is the savings worth the time to find a travel agent to book flights? We are planning to fly from Istanbul to Izmir and from Izmir to either Nevsehir or Kayseri, (Cappadocia) then back to Istanbul. I have looked at a couple of the discount airline prices and they seem to be close to the same price. If anyone has any information we would greatly appreciate your help. Thanks.
Domestic flights in Turkey
- 1 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 2 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 3 Turkish Itinerary suggestions?
- 4 London on a sunny day
- 5 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 6 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 7 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 8 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 9 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 10 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 11 Rooms in Sorrento & Rome
- 12 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 13 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 14 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 15 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 16 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 17 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 18 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 19 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 20 Connection in Newark EWR
- 21 Battlefield Tour
- 22 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 23 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 24 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 25 ? re hotels in 5 terre