We are four friends with 3 nights to stay in the Dolomites and have narrowed it down to Ortisei or Selva in Val Di Gardena for good day walks and views as well as great food. We want to do day/half day walks and we enjoy the Tyrollean food.
Any suggestions of which locations are best and places to stay would be wonderful.
We are going to be there in early June between our Lake Como and Venice stays.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 코리아카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생중계카지노♣온라인카지노추천
- 2 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 3 생중계카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인바카라주소♠안전한바카라사이트
- 4 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 5 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 6 Scotland in December
- 7 10 days in London in early December
- 8 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 9 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 10 Iceland
- 11 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 12 Greece
- 13 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 14 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 15 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 16 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 17 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 18 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 19 Berlin to ?
- 20 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 21 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 22 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 23 tickets for Wimbledon
- 24 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 25 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
Dolomites Ortisei or Selva for three days walking and eating?