Planning a pre- or post- river cruise in the Dolomites, either early or late June. A bit concerned about weather, so need advice on best time to visit. We're not planning on major hiking, but weather can certainly "dampen" any trip. Also, we are probably going to base in Cortina or Ortisei for several nights. Any recommendations? Thanks.
Dolomites in June
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 2 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 3 Paris in April?
- 4 car rental companies Italy
- 5 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 6 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 7 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 8 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 9 What are the best places to see in England
- 10 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 11 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 12 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 13 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 14 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 15 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 16 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 17 hotels in Seville
- 18 Sicily Suggetions
- 19 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 20 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 21 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 22 Nice hotel in Garmisch, Fussen or Mittenwald
- 23 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 24 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 25 England/Scotland Itinerary