I am coming to venice in 11th of July! we are 2 adults and one 11 years old boy.
I've read all about Doge's Palace and still a bit confused!
I would like to see the public area and some of the best rooms of palace.
1-What is the main difference between "Hidden treasure tour" and "secret itineraries tour".
2-Which one do you recommend?
I must add that I am not interested in other museums in saint mark's square! and I just want to see the cathedral and go up the san mark's campanile.)
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생중계카지노⋞」✺「( SO224。COM )」✺「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 2 아시아카지노⋞」✺「( SO224。COM )」✺「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 3 아시아카지노⋞」✺「( SO224。COM )」✺「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 4 아라비안바카라⋞」✺「( SO224。COM )」✺「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 5 강원랜드바카라⋞」✺「( SO224。COM )」✺「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 6 다모아바카라⋞」✺「( SO224。COM )」✺「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 7 바카라게임⋞」✺「( SO224。COM )」✺「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 8 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 9 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 10 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 11 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 12 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 13 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 14 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 15 Train help for Prague
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 18 Germany train help!
- 19 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 20 Versailles
- 21 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 22 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 23 Petrol in Greece
- 24 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 25 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport