I am coming to venice in 11th of July! we are 2 adults and one 11 years old boy.
I've read all about Doge's Palace and still a bit confused!
I would like to see the public area and some of the best rooms of palace.
1-What is the main difference between "Hidden treasure tour" and "secret itineraries tour".
2-Which one do you recommend?
I must add that I am not interested in other museums in saint mark's square! and I just want to see the cathedral and go up the san mark's campanile.)
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 2 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 3 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 4 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 5 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 6 Milan and Lake Como
- 7 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 10 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 11 One week in Europe
- 12 Budapest to Kosice
- 13 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 14 Venice in October... by myself! (Please advise.)
- 15 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 16 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 17 Munich itinerary review
- 18 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 19 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 20 Switzerland in September
- 21 Where to eat in Rome?
- 22 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 23 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 24 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 25 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?