I am coming to venice in 11th of July! we are 2 adults and one 11 years old boy.
I've read all about Doge's Palace and still a bit confused!
I would like to see the public area and some of the best rooms of palace.
1-What is the main difference between "Hidden treasure tour" and "secret itineraries tour".
2-Which one do you recommend?
I must add that I am not interested in other museums in saint mark's square! and I just want to see the cathedral and go up the san mark's campanile.)
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London with Teens Trip Report
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 4 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 5 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 6 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 7 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 8 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 9 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 10 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 11 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 12 Spain - day driver advice
- 13 Berlin to ?
- 14 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 15 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 16 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 17 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 18 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 19 Greece
- 20 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 21 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 22 Stuck in Paris
- 23 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 24 Buenos Aires, Argentina or Lisbon Portugal
- 25 Renting a car in Greece