Recently I came out with an itinerary but thru some help in this forum, I have make some changes. I need advise whether this itinerary work or not? I am travelling with my brother this coming April 2016 to Europe and Italy. We haven't buy any tickets yet but this is the plan. (We are not the kind that can spend 2-4 hours in a museum). Our interest is just to visit the places of interest, get some pictures, appreciate a little the beautiful architectural and sight seeing.
April 9, 2016 Home to ROME - 3 nights in ROME
April 12, 2016 Rome to Florence (by train) - 4 nights in FLORENCE
April 16, 2016 Florence to Venice (by train) - 2 nights in VENICE
April 18, 2016 Venice to Amsterdam (by air) - 4 nights in AMSTERDAM
April 22, 2016 Amsterdam to Paris (by train) - 5 nights in PARIS
April 27, 2016 Paris to London (by train) - 5 nights in LONDON
May 2, 2016 London to HOME
Is the itinerary looks okay or is it is too much/rush? Please advise. Your comment is very much appreciated. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 2 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 3 24 hours in Paris
- 4 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 5 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 6 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 7 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 8 Happy birthday ATM
- 9 tickets for Wimbledon
- 10 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 11 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 12 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 13 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 14 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 15 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 16 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 17 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 18 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 19 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 20 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 21 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 22 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 23 Spain - day driver advice
- 24 London with Teens Trip Report
- 25 Cortona -- just a passing thought