Recently I came out with an itinerary but thru some help in this forum, I have make some changes. I need advise whether this itinerary work or not? I am travelling with my brother this coming April 2016 to Europe and Italy. We haven't buy any tickets yet but this is the plan. (We are not the kind that can spend 2-4 hours in a museum). Our interest is just to visit the places of interest, get some pictures, appreciate a little the beautiful architectural and sight seeing.
April 9, 2016 Home to ROME - 3 nights in ROME
April 12, 2016 Rome to Florence (by train) - 4 nights in FLORENCE
April 16, 2016 Florence to Venice (by train) - 2 nights in VENICE
April 18, 2016 Venice to Amsterdam (by air) - 4 nights in AMSTERDAM
April 22, 2016 Amsterdam to Paris (by train) - 5 nights in PARIS
April 27, 2016 Paris to London (by train) - 5 nights in LONDON
May 2, 2016 London to HOME
Is the itinerary looks okay or is it is too much/rush? Please advise. Your comment is very much appreciated. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 2 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 3 Two days in Rome
- 4 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 5 We didn't love Florence the way we thought we might
- 6 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 7 PARIS
- 8 One free day in Barcelona
- 9 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 10 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 11 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 12 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 13 Spain: train/rental car help
- 14 Berlin
- 15 Germany or Sweden
- 16 Day trip outside of Dublin
- 17 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 18 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 19 Greek Village
- 20 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 22 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 23 Sicily help
- 24 Athens Help
- 25 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece