Recently I came out with an itinerary but thru some help in this forum, I have make some changes. I need advise whether this itinerary work or not? I am travelling with my brother this coming April 2016 to Europe and Italy. We haven't buy any tickets yet but this is the plan. (We are not the kind that can spend 2-4 hours in a museum). Our interest is just to visit the places of interest, get some pictures, appreciate a little the beautiful architectural and sight seeing.
April 9, 2016 Home to ROME - 3 nights in ROME
April 12, 2016 Rome to Florence (by train) - 4 nights in FLORENCE
April 16, 2016 Florence to Venice (by train) - 2 nights in VENICE
April 18, 2016 Venice to Amsterdam (by air) - 4 nights in AMSTERDAM
April 22, 2016 Amsterdam to Paris (by train) - 5 nights in PARIS
April 27, 2016 Paris to London (by train) - 5 nights in LONDON
May 2, 2016 London to HOME
Is the itinerary looks okay or is it is too much/rush? Please advise. Your comment is very much appreciated. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 2 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 Revised itinerary for italy
- 5 Amalfi Coast help
- 6 Paris Metro
- 7 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 8 A good book!!
- 9 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 10 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 11 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 12 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 13 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 14 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 15 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 16 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 17 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 18 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 19 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 20 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 21 If you had to choose one......
- 22 CDG airport and connection time
- 23 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 24 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 25 Road Trip From Frankfurt