Recently I came out with an itinerary but thru some help in this forum, I have make some changes. I need advise whether this itinerary work or not? I am travelling with my brother this coming April 2016 to Europe and Italy. We haven't buy any tickets yet but this is the plan. (We are not the kind that can spend 2-4 hours in a museum). Our interest is just to visit the places of interest, get some pictures, appreciate a little the beautiful architectural and sight seeing.
April 9, 2016 Home to ROME - 3 nights in ROME
April 12, 2016 Rome to Florence (by train) - 4 nights in FLORENCE
April 16, 2016 Florence to Venice (by train) - 2 nights in VENICE
April 18, 2016 Venice to Amsterdam (by air) - 4 nights in AMSTERDAM
April 22, 2016 Amsterdam to Paris (by train) - 5 nights in PARIS
April 27, 2016 Paris to London (by train) - 5 nights in LONDON
May 2, 2016 London to HOME
Is the itinerary looks okay or is it is too much/rush? Please advise. Your comment is very much appreciated. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 2 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 3 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 4 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 5 London 2For1 question
- 6 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 7 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 8 Fastest travel from Malpensa to Port of Genoa
- 9 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 10 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 11 7 days in Greece
- 12 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 13 Venice
- 14 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 15 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 16 Another Book List for Italy
- 17 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 18 Last night in Sweden
- 19 Best Itinerary for 15 Days?
- 20 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 21 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 22 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 23 charming cities in Spain
- 24 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 25 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich