A colleague of mine told me that this sunday Museo del Prado will allow free entry. Somehow i still dont believe it. Are you guys aware of this?
thanks for a quick info
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 2 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 3 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 4 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 5 Puglia Experiences
- 6 Choosing cruise excursion activities on Italy stops with kids
- 7 Scotland highland/islands agenda-please help, last minute dream trip
- 8 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 9 2 nights in Dublin - B&B ideas
- 10 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 11 Short (a couple of hours) scenic walks in the north of Wales?
- 12 Font de Gaume-- what are our chances?
- 13 Fontainebleau - train schedules on a Sunday
- 14 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 15 car rent in Italy - cost, excess, deposit
- 16 Top Chef Abruzzo! - A Week in an Italian Cooking School (+ Rome)
- 17 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 18 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 19 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 20 Relaxing destinations?
- 21 Valencia, Spain - A Study Abroad Experience
- 22 Help with a git in Alsace
- 23 Me, myself and Dordogne – 2 weeks in the Beautiful French Countryside
- 24 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 25 5 full days in Rome too much?