A colleague of mine told me that this sunday Museo del Prado will allow free entry. Somehow i still dont believe it. Are you guys aware of this?
thanks for a quick info
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 2 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 3 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 4 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 5 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 6 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 7 12 nights in Greek islands
- 8 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 9 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 10 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 11 Classical Music in Milan
- 12 Italy/Switzerland in the fall
- 13 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 14 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 15 Athens hotel with - you guessed it - view of the Acropolis
- 16 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 17 Pousadas in Portugal
- 18 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 19 Antiques shopping Rome
- 20 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 21 Scotland Trip Planning
- 22 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 23 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 24 Paris food tours?
- 25 Lisbon Rental Car Pickup Location