A colleague of mine told me that this sunday Museo del Prado will allow free entry. Somehow i still dont believe it. Are you guys aware of this?
thanks for a quick info
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Porto and vicinity
- 2 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 3 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 4 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 5 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 6 Norway fjord
- 7 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 8 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 9 7 days in Greece
- 10 Italy
- 11 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 12 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 13 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 14 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 15 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 16 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 17 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 18 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 19 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 20 Praiana to Positano
- 21 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 22 Another Book List for Italy
- 23 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 24 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 25 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary