I'll be on a business trip in Bologna and I will have some free days available for tours. I'm interested in the cities of art, but I would avoid places too crowded with tourists as Florence which I have already visited. I was thinking to stay in Parma and visit the city. Do you think that might be worth devoting a few days or advise me to reach other cities (Venice it seems to me too far away). Thank you.
Does Parma worth a visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ATM nonsense: be prepared
- 2 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 3 Last few days in Italy -- North of Tuscany -- ideas?
- 4 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 5 Three Centre Holiday, Italy
- 6 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 7 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 8 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 9 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 10 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 11 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 12 A drive in Europe
- 13 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 14 car rental info
- 15 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 16 Rail tickets
- 17 bath or york
- 18 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 19 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 20 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 21 Hotel room/Aptartment Recommendation for 5 in Paris
- 22 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 23 Hotel in Venice
- 24 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 25 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time