I'll be on a business trip in Bologna and I will have some free days available for tours. I'm interested in the cities of art, but I would avoid places too crowded with tourists as Florence which I have already visited. I was thinking to stay in Parma and visit the city. Do you think that might be worth devoting a few days or advise me to reach other cities (Venice it seems to me too far away). Thank you.
Does Parma worth a visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 2 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 3 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 4 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 5 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 6 Too many Trip Reports
- 7 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 8 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 9 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 10 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 11 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 12 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 13 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 14 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 15 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 16 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 17 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 18 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 19 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 20 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 21 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 22 Help with England/Wales tour
- 23 Reykjavik hotels
- 24 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 25 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir