I'll be on a business trip in Bologna and I will have some free days available for tours. I'm interested in the cities of art, but I would avoid places too crowded with tourists as Florence which I have already visited. I was thinking to stay in Parma and visit the city. Do you think that might be worth devoting a few days or advise me to reach other cities (Venice it seems to me too far away). Thank you.
Does Parma worth a visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Calling Jamikins
- 2 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 3 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 4 A drive in Europe
- 5 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 6 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 7 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 8 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 9 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 10 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 11 Europe in 21 days
- 12 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 13 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 14 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 15 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 16 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 17 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 18 UK for 12 days !
- 19 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 20 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 21 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 22 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 23 London hotel
- 24 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 25 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace