I'll be on a business trip in Bologna and I will have some free days available for tours. I'm interested in the cities of art, but I would avoid places too crowded with tourists as Florence which I have already visited. I was thinking to stay in Parma and visit the city. Do you think that might be worth devoting a few days or advise me to reach other cities (Venice it seems to me too far away). Thank you.
Does Parma worth a visit?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 2 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 3 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 4 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 5 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 6 Spain Travel
- 7 Itinerary Questions
- 8 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 9 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 10 at last an itinerary: feedback and hotel suggestions please
- 11 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 12 Bologna Restaurants open on Sunday?
- 13 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 14 Our Happy Return to Sunny Tuscany (plus a small bite of Bologna, too!)
- 15 A full week in The Netherlands
- 16 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 17 Photo trip report - Belgium/France/Germany
- 18 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 19 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 20 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 21 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 22 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 23 Lake como
- 24 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 25 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?