I'll be on a business trip in Bologna and I will have some free days available for tours. I'm interested in the cities of art, but I would avoid places too crowded with tourists as Florence which I have already visited. I was thinking to stay in Parma and visit the city. Do you think that might be worth devoting a few days or advise me to reach other cities (Venice it seems to me too far away). Thank you.
Does Parma worth a visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wedding in Italy
- 2 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 3 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 4 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 5 travel to western Europe from India
- 6 I went to Paris in June
- 7 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 8 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 9 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 10 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 11 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 12 I'm in a funk
- 13 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 14 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 15 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 16 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 17 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 18 stop in lisboa or not
- 19 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 20 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 21 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 22 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 23 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 24 wineries near Ronda
- 25 Mid 20's first time in Paris - where to stay?!