I'll be on a business trip in Bologna and I will have some free days available for tours. I'm interested in the cities of art, but I would avoid places too crowded with tourists as Florence which I have already visited. I was thinking to stay in Parma and visit the city. Do you think that might be worth devoting a few days or advise me to reach other cities (Venice it seems to me too far away). Thank you.
Does Parma worth a visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 2 4 week itinerary for German - France - Italy ...too much?
- 3 Baden Wurttembeg for 2 weeks or 1 week?
- 4 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 5 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 6 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 7 Napoli logistics
- 8 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 9 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 10 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 11 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 12 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 13 buying souviners and art
- 14 Italy food budget
- 15 Tax refund in France
- 16 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 17 Positano in high season???
- 18 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 19 Is Greece cheaper to visit then Italy and France??
- 20 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 21 Archaeological Find In Paris
- 22 Spain in late November/early December
- 23 Train tickets France and Spain
- 24 Pestana Porto Hotel in Porto
- 25 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015