I'll be on a business trip in Bologna and I will have some free days available for tours. I'm interested in the cities of art, but I would avoid places too crowded with tourists as Florence which I have already visited. I was thinking to stay in Parma and visit the city. Do you think that might be worth devoting a few days or advise me to reach other cities (Venice it seems to me too far away). Thank you.
Does Parma worth a visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland Southwest
- 2 Madrid and London
- 3 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 4 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 5 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 6 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 7 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 8 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 9 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 10 What to wear
- 11 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 12 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 13 3 weeks in Europe
- 14 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 15 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 16 Monet in Normandy
- 17 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 18 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 19 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 20 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 21 Matisse at Tate
- 22 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 23 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 24 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 25 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old