I'll be on a business trip in Bologna and I will have some free days available for tours. I'm interested in the cities of art, but I would avoid places too crowded with tourists as Florence which I have already visited. I was thinking to stay in Parma and visit the city. Do you think that might be worth devoting a few days or advise me to reach other cities (Venice it seems to me too far away). Thank you.
Does Parma worth a visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 2 Tasting Cellars in Beaune
- 3 best way to get to Italy from Greece
- 4 SIM cards in Italy,Germany, Austria, & Czech Republic
- 5 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 6 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 7 Top 5 choices from London
- 8 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 9 Day on the Rhine
- 10 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 11 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 12 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 13 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?
- 14 Best way to get to Italy from Greece of vice versa
- 15 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 16 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 17 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 18 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 19 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 20 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 21 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 22 British Airways Carry-On Luggage - Need Help!
- 23 Help plan train from Segovia to Toledo
- 24 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 25 Transportation in Paris