I'll be on a business trip in Bologna and I will have some free days available for tours. I'm interested in the cities of art, but I would avoid places too crowded with tourists as Florence which I have already visited. I was thinking to stay in Parma and visit the city. Do you think that might be worth devoting a few days or advise me to reach other cities (Venice it seems to me too far away). Thank you.
Does Parma worth a visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 2 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 3 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 4 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 5 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 6 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 7 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 8 Can you recommend great Gastro Pub in ondon
- 9 Scotland Votes "No"
- 10 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 11 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 12 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 13 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 14 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 15 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 16 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 17 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 18 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 19 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 20 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 21 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 22 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 23 Olive Oil
- 24 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 25 Wine tour from Verona?