I've been trying to figure this out for some time now, but can't get a concrete answer out of anyone.
I'm a US citizen. I arrived in Berlin on May 9. I would like to attend a conference which ends on August 14.
If I leave the Schengen region for 5 days and head to London, does my tourist visa pause for the days that I am out of the region, and resume when I re-enter? Could I conceivably leave on August 14, if I spent 5 days out of the Schengen zone? Not attempting to overstay, simply confused about this aspect of the law.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생방송바카라((→ XZW8。ZE。AM ←))【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 Restaurant ideas for 50th in Sorrento
- 3 카지노싸이트＼＼☯『 XZW8。ZE。AM 』＼카지노싸이트
- 4 생중계바카라((→ XZW8。ZE。AM ←))【슈퍼카지노】
- 5 마카오카지노╱““【 XZW8。ZE。AM 】““╱۞아시안카지노
- 6 Train up the Jungfrau
- 7 라이브카지노╱““【 XZW8。ZE。AM 】““╱㉪아시안카지노
- 8 인터넷카지노＼＼※『 XZW8。ZE。AM 』＼인터넷카지노
- 9 와와바카라((→ XZW8。ZE。AM ←))【슈퍼카지노】
- 10 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 11 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 12 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 13 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 14 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 15 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 16 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 17 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 18 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 19 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 20 Paris doctor house calls
- 21 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 22 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 23 London best location
- 24 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 25 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
Does Leaving Schengen Zone During 90 Day Tourist Visa Pause the Visa?