It seems that every hotel I look into near the Zurich airport says there is a maximum of 2 people! Will they accept me if I come with just me and my 3 year old and 1 year old? I'll pay for an extra baby cot. I just don't want to get turned away after paying online.
Does hotel exist for 1 adult, 2 children in Zurich?!
- 1 Rhine River Intinerary
- 2 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 3 Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
- 4 Backpacking through Europe
- 5 Which tour company would be best?
- 6 I Need To Vent!
- 7 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 8 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 9 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 10 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 11 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 12 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 13 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 14 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 15 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 16 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 17 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 18 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 19 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 20 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 21 Where to take parents in Italy?
- 22 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 23 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 24 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 25 florence hotel