Me and my wife will be doing 2 weeks in france (provence/ cote dazure) and Italy (cinque terre/ lake como/ Verona). We will stay in each destination for 3 days.
My concern is we are going to some pretty touristy places and sometimes the charm of Italy is lost in these tourist mecca's. I wanted to add some small town "FLAVOR" to the trip.
I was thinking of Lucca in Tuscany and Parma (or surrounding area Emiglia romana)
Where can i cut a few days. We where thinking cinque terre might be the one. maybe also cote dazure
What do you guys think???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NORTON@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 3 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 4 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 5 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 6 Hiking in Switzerland
- 7 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 8 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 9 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 10 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 11 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 12 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 13 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 14 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 15 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 16 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 17 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 18 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 19 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 20 CASH OR CARD?
- 21 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 22 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 23 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 24 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 25 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again