Hi - we'll be in Monte Carlo for 5 days in early March. DH is a huge F1 fan and I would love to surprise him with a guided/driving tour of the course there. Does anyone know if such a thing exists? I've tried googling and found nothing specific. thanks!
Does anyone know of a tour of the F1 course in Monte Carlo?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 2 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 3 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 4 Is MasterCard/Visa Car Rental Insurance Worth It?
- 5 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 6 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 7 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 8 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...
- 9 London hotel tax is 20%
- 10 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 11 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 12 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 13 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 14 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 15 Need help with itinerary
- 16 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 17 Appian Way and Catacombs in Rome, tour? Sunday?
- 18 First Trip to Europe
- 19 Expat area's in France
- 20 24 Hours on Santorini -- what to do and see?
- 21 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 22 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 23 One month (ish) in Spain
- 24 Training from Switzerland to Paris to the UK
- 25 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?