or does it only fit in the overhead?? It's just one of those standard ones purchased at Burdines (Ricardo). We're flying American if that makes a difference.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Engadine Valley help
- 2 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 3 1st time in ZURICH
- 4 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 5 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 6 Hotel in Vienna
- 7 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 8 Where can I learn how to purchase property in France? (for a US citizen)
- 9 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 10 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 12 French restaurants
- 13 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 14 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 15 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 16 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 17 Do not use MYIPB to ship from London
- 18 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 19 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 20 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 21 Scotland Trip
- 22 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 23 Croatia trip Planning
- 24 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 25 solo guy traveling to europe help please