or does it only fit in the overhead?? It's just one of those standard ones purchased at Burdines (Ricardo). We're flying American if that makes a difference.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam in August
- 2 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 3 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 4 Prague-Vienna-Salzburg-Lech-Munich
- 5 Duttfrisuren. Straighten your face visually
- 6 http://www.levantecreamtrial.com/beverly-hills-md-dark-spot-corrector/
- 7 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 8 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 9 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 10 San Sebastian to Cadaques
- 11 Venice to Croatia
- 12 Venice: Venice: Guided tour for Doge's Palace or Church?
- 13 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 14 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 15 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 16 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 17 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 18 Istanbul
- 19 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 20 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 21 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?
- 22 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 23 Iberia Airlines compensation for delayed luggage
- 24 Day bike ride from Weissenkirchen to Melk
- 25 Northern Ireland itinerary