We are a family of five visiting France this summer. We want to stay on the west coast and have booked a house near Quimper for the last week of July. We need somewhere to stay for the previous week and I want to find out more about Arzon and the surrounding area. I understand it has a temperate climate due to the Gulf Stream. I am craving some sunshine and warm weather so this appeals to me. However, I have to think of the children (aged 2 to 11). Can anyone help with more information about this area? Are there things to do with children nearby, other than beaches? I would be grateful for any assistance. We will have a car so travel around the area will not be a problem.
Does anyone know anything about the Rhuys Peninsula?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 2 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 3 Day Trips from Nice
- 4 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 5 Madrid: City Views
- 6 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 7 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 8 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 9 Norway 2014
- 10 Istanbul water
- 11 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 12 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 13 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 14 London restaurants
- 15 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 16 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 17 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 18 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 19 Siena Favorites?
- 20 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 21 biking in France
- 22 using airbnb for the first time...
- 23 Help - road trip from Munich to Bruges
- 24 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 25 Help with France itinerary