We are a family of five visiting France this summer. We want to stay on the west coast and have booked a house near Quimper for the last week of July. We need somewhere to stay for the previous week and I want to find out more about Arzon and the surrounding area. I understand it has a temperate climate due to the Gulf Stream. I am craving some sunshine and warm weather so this appeals to me. However, I have to think of the children (aged 2 to 11). Can anyone help with more information about this area? Are there things to do with children nearby, other than beaches? I would be grateful for any assistance. We will have a car so travel around the area will not be a problem.
Does anyone know anything about the Rhuys Peninsula?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling within Italy
- 2 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport
- 3 Venice - canoeing / kayaking
- 4 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 6 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 7 Family European winter holiday
- 8 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 9 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 10 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 11 To Paris and Provence in June
- 12 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 13 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 14 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 15 Euro Train
- 16 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 17 Travel by train or bus
- 18 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 19 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 20 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 21 Florence in October
- 22 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 23 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 24 London at Easter
- 25 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia