Since we do not have a lot of time in Iceland; we have settled on 3 nights in Vik at the Hotel Dyrholaey and 2 nights near Geysir at the Hotel Ork. Does this make sense? Any info. on these hotels? Thanks
Does anyone have feedback on hotels?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 2 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 3 Questions for my German friends
- 4 What still confounds you about travel?
- 5 Train to Airport in Venice
- 6 Chip but no PIN
- 7 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 8 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 9 Foie gras, redux
- 10 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 11 Dublin Tour Companies
- 12 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 13 Day trips from Seville
- 14 Oktoberfest reservations
- 15 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 16 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 17 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 18 Switzerland and Piedmont, Italy itinerary suggestions
- 19 Completely off the beaten track on the Petite Ceinture
- 20 Southern France
- 21 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 22 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 23 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 24 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 25 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.