I'm looking for some lightweight luggage to take to Europe - does anyone have any experience with Lipault luggage? It seems to be one of the lightest brands, and I like that idea that it folds when stored.
Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 2 Good times in Munich, the city
- 3 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!
- 4 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 5 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 6 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 7 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 8 Lake Como transportation questions
- 9 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 10 history museums or locations
- 11 2 weeks in Barcelona and Swiss Apls
- 12 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 13 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 14 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 15 By train to and out of Prague
- 16 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 17 Cylades Island Hopping
- 18 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)
- 19 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 20 Italy dolomites
- 21 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 22 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 23 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 24 Airport ATMs
- 25 All Set To Go!!