We will be in Cobh for a day in early June, I am looking at a shore excursion offered by Rose Travel. has anyone used this company and have comments on their service, reliability etc? Is going to Killarney too far for a day trip from Cobh.? We will dock at 9 and will have to back onboard at. 8:30.
Does anyone have a comment on Rose Travel shore excursions from Cobh?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 2 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 3 Autumn in Paris
- 4 First Time to UK since 2001
- 5 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 6 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 7 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 8 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 9 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 10 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 11 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 12 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 13 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 14 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 15 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 16 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 17 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 18 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 19 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 20 NCAA Pigskin Week Six ? Picks?
- 21 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 22 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 23 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 24 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 25 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia