We will be in Cobh for a day in early June, I am looking at a shore excursion offered by Rose Travel. has anyone used this company and have comments on their service, reliability etc? Is going to Killarney too far for a day trip from Cobh.? We will dock at 9 and will have to back onboard at. 8:30.
Does anyone have a comment on Rose Travel shore excursions from Cobh?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Days in Rome
- 2 hiking in northern italy in october
- 3 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 4 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 5 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 6 Amsterdam: the food : tip report day 1
- 7 3 days in Rome
- 8 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 9 First Trip to Europe
- 10 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 11 week in calabria
- 12 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 13 Globus Tours
- 14 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 15 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 16 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 17 travel to western Europe from India
- 18 CNN votes Utrecht the worlds best cycling city
- 19 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 20 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 21 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 22 Optometrist in Tallinn
- 23 Paris Hidden Railway
- 24 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 25 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?