We will be in Cobh for a day in early June, I am looking at a shore excursion offered by Rose Travel. has anyone used this company and have comments on their service, reliability etc? Is going to Killarney too far for a day trip from Cobh.? We will dock at 9 and will have to back onboard at. 8:30.
Does anyone have a comment on Rose Travel shore excursions from Cobh?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 2 Germany-berlin marathon
- 3 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 4 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 5 museum passes in Rome
- 6 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 7 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 8 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 9 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 10 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 11 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 12 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 13 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 14 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 15 Estonia Amber
- 16 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 17 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 18 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 19 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 20 UK for 12 days !
- 21 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 22 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 23 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 24 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 25 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?