I want to travel next month from Manchester to Tenerife and I found some cheap flights with Monarch. I was wondering if anyone has traveled before with this company and could give me some feedback. I'm really afraid of planes and I have never traveled before even with Ryanair. However, I have traveled several times with Easy-jet. I wouldn't say that is the best company, but at least I felt safe with it. Is Monarch better or the same as Easy jet?
Does anybody have traveled before with Monarch?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Grandhotel Giessbach in Switzerland
- 2 Getting Around Greece
- 3 Hotels at Lake Garda
- 4 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 5 Scotland
- 6 Thoughts on Greece Itinerary for September
- 7 Change in Travel
- 8 Public Transportation from Athens Airport to Piraeus
- 9 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 10 Pousadas
- 11 One-way car rental from Zurich to Milan
- 12 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 13 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 14 Scenic drive from Ghent to Amsterdam
- 15 Budget for 10 weeks in Europe
- 16 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 17 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 18 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 19 closest German city to Enschede/Twente
- 20 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 21 9 days in switzerland
- 22 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 23 Eastern Pyrenees for family with children
- 24 Is Capri overrated?
- 25 Thinking About Amsterdam