I want to travel next month from Manchester to Tenerife and I found some cheap flights with Monarch. I was wondering if anyone has traveled before with this company and could give me some feedback. I'm really afraid of planes and I have never traveled before even with Ryanair. However, I have traveled several times with Easy-jet. I wouldn't say that is the best company, but at least I felt safe with it. Is Monarch better or the same as Easy jet?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 2 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 3 Iceland trip report!
- 4 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 5 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 6 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 7 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 8 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 9 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 10 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 11 Seville to Cordoba
- 12 3 nights in Madrid
- 13 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 14 What route for Reykjanes Peninsula?
- 15 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 16 London Hotel - Different Request
- 17 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 18 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 19 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 20 Trip to Switzerland
- 21 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 22 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 23 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 24 Rome hotel
- 25 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy