I want to travel next month from Manchester to Tenerife and I found some cheap flights with Monarch. I was wondering if anyone has traveled before with this company and could give me some feedback. I'm really afraid of planes and I have never traveled before even with Ryanair. However, I have traveled several times with Easy-jet. I wouldn't say that is the best company, but at least I felt safe with it. Is Monarch better or the same as Easy jet?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 2 A week in Croatia with kids
- 3 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 4 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 5 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 6 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 7 How prepared where you for the trip to Iceland?
- 8 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 9 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 10 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 11 Summer School in France
- 12 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 13 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 14 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 15 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 16 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 17 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 18 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 19 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 20 Cutback on Spain trip
- 21 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 22 where to stay in London?
- 23 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 Greece...so many options! (11 days)