I want to travel next month from Manchester to Tenerife and I found some cheap flights with Monarch. I was wondering if anyone has traveled before with this company and could give me some feedback. I'm really afraid of planes and I have never traveled before even with Ryanair. However, I have traveled several times with Easy-jet. I wouldn't say that is the best company, but at least I felt safe with it. Is Monarch better or the same as Easy jet?
Does anybody have traveled before with Monarch?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England sites not to miss
- 2 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 3 month's stay in Italy
- 4 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 5 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 6 2 month backpacking though europe
- 7 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 8 naples & pickpockets
- 9 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 10 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 11 Scotland day tour
- 12 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 13 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 14 Wine tour from Verona?
- 15 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 16 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 17 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 18 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 19 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 20 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 21 Struggling with Ireland itinerary - help finding off the beaten path gems!
- 22 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 23 Lucca, Italy - flea/antique market?
- 24 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 25 UK in the Beginning of 2016