I want to travel next month from Manchester to Tenerife and I found some cheap flights with Monarch. I was wondering if anyone has traveled before with this company and could give me some feedback. I'm really afraid of planes and I have never traveled before even with Ryanair. However, I have traveled several times with Easy-jet. I wouldn't say that is the best company, but at least I felt safe with it. Is Monarch better or the same as Easy jet?
Does anybody have traveled before with Monarch?
- 1 London Evening Activity
- 2 London at Xmas
- 3 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 4 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 5 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 6 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 7 Musée Marmottan - anything there?
- 8 Paris Recommendations
- 9 Europe Winter in 16 days
- 10 Suggestions for France Italy
- 11 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 12 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 13 Which tour company would be best?
- 14 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 15 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 16 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 17 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 18 France by rail or car?
- 19 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 20 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 21 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 22 Anyone used Rive Gauche Rive Droit, or worked with William Royer?
- 23 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 24 Bank of England Museum
- 25 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!