I want to travel next month from Manchester to Tenerife and I found some cheap flights with Monarch. I was wondering if anyone has traveled before with this company and could give me some feedback. I'm really afraid of planes and I have never traveled before even with Ryanair. However, I have traveled several times with Easy-jet. I wouldn't say that is the best company, but at least I felt safe with it. Is Monarch better or the same as Easy jet?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 2 3 week trip with children
- 3 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 4 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 5 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 6 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 7 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 8 Things to do in Montpellier
- 9 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 10 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 11 Italy in 11 Days
- 12 dinner jackets
- 13 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 14 French election
- 15 Leather goods in Florence
- 16 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 17 Piedmont as a destination
- 18 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 19 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 20 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 21 paris and france with my teenage daughter
- 22 Trip to Rome
- 23 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 24 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 25 Do I have time for the Appian Way?