I am a smoker (horrors!) and was wondering if there actually are any flights to Europe that allow smoking anymore. Going to France next spring, and I certainly can abstain for the length of the flight and always refrain from smoking near non-smokers. I thought I had heard a few years ago about an airline that had a "smokers" flight to Europe! (I don't think even I would want to take that though!) Just curious....
Does any airline have smoking sections anymore?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trade Commission whichhas an interest in some aspe
- 2 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 3 Schengen Visa Rules
- 4 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 5 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 6 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 7 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 8 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 9 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 10 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 11 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 12 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 13 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 14 Is my plan ok
- 15 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 16 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 17 5 Observations About Paris
- 18 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 19 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 20 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 21 Southern Spain
- 22 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 23 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 24 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 25 Combinations euro rail and river cruise