I am a smoker (horrors!) and was wondering if there actually are any flights to Europe that allow smoking anymore. Going to France next spring, and I certainly can abstain for the length of the flight and always refrain from smoking near non-smokers. I thought I had heard a few years ago about an airline that had a "smokers" flight to Europe! (I don't think even I would want to take that though!) Just curious....
Does any airline have smoking sections anymore?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich
- 2 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 3 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 4 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 5 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 6 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 7 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 8 Munich with a car?
- 9 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 10 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 11 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 12 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 13 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 14 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 15 Itinerary Help!
- 16 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 17 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 18 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 19 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 20 He said , she said
- 21 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 22 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 23 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 24 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 25 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions