I am a smoker (horrors!) and was wondering if there actually are any flights to Europe that allow smoking anymore. Going to France next spring, and I certainly can abstain for the length of the flight and always refrain from smoking near non-smokers. I thought I had heard a few years ago about an airline that had a "smokers" flight to Europe! (I don't think even I would want to take that though!) Just curious....
Does any airline have smoking sections anymore?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 2 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 3 Advice please...
- 4 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 5 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 6 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 7 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 8 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 9 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 10 19 countries in a day
- 11 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 12 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 13 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 14 Paris before xmas or after
- 15 Last night in Italy advice
- 16 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 17 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 18 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 19 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 20 Meteora Monasteries: visit sequence suggestions?
- 21 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 22 Transports in Santorini
- 23 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 24 Europe Itinerary
- 25 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?