I am a smoker (horrors!) and was wondering if there actually are any flights to Europe that allow smoking anymore. Going to France next spring, and I certainly can abstain for the length of the flight and always refrain from smoking near non-smokers. I thought I had heard a few years ago about an airline that had a "smokers" flight to Europe! (I don't think even I would want to take that though!) Just curious....
Does any airline have smoking sections anymore?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 2 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 3 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 4 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 5 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 6 Reykjavik hotels
- 7 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 8 I dream of Europe
- 9 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 10 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 11 First Time to UK since 2001
- 12 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 13 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 14 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 15 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 16 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 17 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 18 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 19 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 20 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 21 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 22 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 23 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 24 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 25 Roaming Romania, Take Two