I am a smoker (horrors!) and was wondering if there actually are any flights to Europe that allow smoking anymore. Going to France next spring, and I certainly can abstain for the length of the flight and always refrain from smoking near non-smokers. I thought I had heard a few years ago about an airline that had a "smokers" flight to Europe! (I don't think even I would want to take that though!) Just curious....
Does any airline have smoking sections anymore?
- 1 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 2 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 3 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 4 London at Xmas
- 5 Sardinia in July
- 6 Foggia Day Trip
- 7 Barcelona to Positano
- 8 Musée Marmottan - anything there?
- 9 15 days in Central Europe
- 10 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 11 London Evening Activity
- 12 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 13 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 14 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 15 Paris Recommendations
- 16 Europe Winter in 16 days
- 17 Suggestions for France Italy
- 18 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 19 Which tour company would be best?
- 20 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 21 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 22 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 23 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 24 France by rail or car?
- 25 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro