We will have spent 4 days in Rome on the front end of our cruise and we'd like to do something different rather than going back into Rome for 2 nights, 1 day. Any place around that's beautiful, different, and interesting hotels or inns in the country side? etc?
dock Civitavecchi Fri, fly home Sunday: what to do?
- 1 First night after arriving in Milan
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 4 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 5 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 6 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 7 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 8 Which tour company would be best?
- 9 France by rail or car?
- 10 Planning my days in Paris
- 11 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover
- 12 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 13 Otherchelebi and others in Istanbul
- 14 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 15 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 16 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 17 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 18 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 19 London at Xmas
- 20 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 21 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 22 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 23 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 24 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 25 French Riviera and Italy 3 weeks - need itinerary help and suggestions