We will have spent 4 days in Rome on the front end of our cruise and we'd like to do something different rather than going back into Rome for 2 nights, 1 day. Any place around that's beautiful, different, and interesting hotels or inns in the country side? etc?
dock Civitavecchi Fri, fly home Sunday: what to do?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 2 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 3 Three days in Spain
- 4 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 5 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 6 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 7 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 8 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 9 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 10 Prague - Tram #22
- 11 Day trip from London to Paris
- 12 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 13 A drive in Europe
- 14 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 15 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 16 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 17 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 18 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 19 London hotel
- 20 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 21 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 22 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 23 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 24 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 25 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium