I just was looking through my Magellan catalog and noticed the compression socks. I wonder if worth the money or the bother or do you walk around often and take baby asprin daily before the trip.
do you wear compression socks for the long haul
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 2 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 3 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 4 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 5 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 6 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 7 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 8 5am arrival in Dublin
- 9 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 10 Ste Remy France
- 11 10 Hours in Brussels
- 12 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 13 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 14 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 15 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 16 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 17 destination wedding
- 18 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 19 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 20 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 21 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 22 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 23 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 24 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 25 London Private Detectives