My husband and I are in our 30's and have US driver's licenses. Do we need an international license too if we want to rent a car in Spain? I checked out skycars.com and if I understood it correctly, we have to have once. Do all rental places require one?
Do you need an international driver's license for rental car in spain?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England and Scotland
- 2 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 3 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 4 Dublin to Armagh?
- 5 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 6 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 7 Gite and/or agritourism
- 8 Apartment for family trip to London
- 9 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 10 Prebook B&Bs
- 11 Switzerland
- 12 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 13 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 14 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 15 Trains in Italy
- 16 20 days in Germany
- 17 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 18 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 19 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 20 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 21 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 22 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 23 Athens/Istanbul March
- 24 French open
- 25 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?