My husband and I are in our 30's and have US driver's licenses. Do we need an international license too if we want to rent a car in Spain? I checked out skycars.com and if I understood it correctly, we have to have once. Do all rental places require one?
Do you need an international driver's license for rental car in spain?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 2 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 3 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 4 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 5 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 6 Is MasterCard/Visa Car Rental Insurance Worth It?
- 7 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 8 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 9 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...
- 10 London hotel tax is 20%
- 11 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 12 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 13 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 14 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 15 Need help with itinerary
- 16 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 17 Appian Way and Catacombs in Rome, tour? Sunday?
- 18 First Trip to Europe
- 19 Expat area's in France
- 20 24 Hours on Santorini -- what to do and see?
- 21 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 22 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 23 One month (ish) in Spain
- 24 Training from Switzerland to Paris to the UK
- 25 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?