Traveling to Poland and trying to decide if I would be best to use public transportation or just rent a car... Will be in Warsaw & Krakow area. Also thinking about going to Sopot area but that may be to much to do because it so far north. Staying in Poland 7 nights. Thanks in advance for your help!
Do you need a car in Poland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 2 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 3 Granada
- 4 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 5 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 6 All Set To Go!!
- 7 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 8 First time Ireland trip
- 9 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 10 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 11 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 12 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 13 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 14 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 15 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 16 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 17 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 18 22 year olds in Europe
- 19 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 20 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 21 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 22 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 23 Coffee in Naples
- 24 A Sardinia trip report
- 25 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy