We have recently returned from Greece where we often enjoy a spicy white cheese mixture served an appetizer. I should have written down the name of it, but alas I did not, and my search fo "spicy Greek cheese appetizer" has not yet led me to the right answer. Can you help with either name of appetizer or recipe for same? Thanks so much. All the advice we have received on this board has been wonderful. Many thanks to all--especially Eleni and Brotherleelove.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 2 Scotland
- 3 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 6 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 7 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 8 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 9 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 10 Maximizing Norway time
- 11 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 12 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 13 Studying art in English in venice
- 14 Berlin to ?
- 15 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 16 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 17 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 18 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 19 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 20 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 21 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 22 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 23 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 24 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 25 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
Do you know the spicy Greek cheese appetizer and how to prepare?