We have recently returned from Greece where we often enjoy a spicy white cheese mixture served an appetizer. I should have written down the name of it, but alas I did not, and my search fo "spicy Greek cheese appetizer" has not yet led me to the right answer. Can you help with either name of appetizer or recipe for same? Thanks so much. All the advice we have received on this board has been wonderful. Many thanks to all--especially Eleni and Brotherleelove.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens
- 2 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 3 Spain in July
- 4 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 5 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Paris day trips August
- 8 Transportation from Brno train station
- 9 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 10 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 11 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 12 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 13 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 14 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 15 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 16 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 17 We're here!
- 18 10 days in Paris and......
- 19 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 20 Moving to Italy
- 21 Sardinia-too busy early/mid July??
- 22 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 23 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 24 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 25 Rick Steves Alternatives
Do you know the spicy Greek cheese appetizer and how to prepare?