We have recently returned from Greece where we often enjoy a spicy white cheese mixture served an appetizer. I should have written down the name of it, but alas I did not, and my search fo "spicy Greek cheese appetizer" has not yet led me to the right answer. Can you help with either name of appetizer or recipe for same? Thanks so much. All the advice we have received on this board has been wonderful. Many thanks to all--especially Eleni and Brotherleelove.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What tips can you give about packing?
- 2 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 3 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 4 Greek Islands (small)
- 5 Taking a high speed train from Rome, Italy to Venice, Italy for a day trip.
- 6 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 7 Scotland in 7 Days
- 8 Azores
- 9 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 10 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 11 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 12 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 13 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 14 Cascais or Algarve?
- 15 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 16 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 17 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 18 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 19 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 20 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 21 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 22 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 23 Short Trip in July
- 24 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 25 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
Do you know the spicy Greek cheese appetizer and how to prepare?