We have recently returned from Greece where we often enjoy a spicy white cheese mixture served an appetizer. I should have written down the name of it, but alas I did not, and my search fo "spicy Greek cheese appetizer" has not yet led me to the right answer. Can you help with either name of appetizer or recipe for same? Thanks so much. All the advice we have received on this board has been wonderful. Many thanks to all--especially Eleni and Brotherleelove.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 2 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 3 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 4 One week in Europe
- 5 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 6 Switzerland in September
- 7 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 8 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 9 London Theater
- 10 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 11 Munich itinerary review
- 12 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 13 Europe itinerary questions
- 14 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 15 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 16 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 17 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 18 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 19 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 20 Salzburg itinerary review
- 21 weekend from cologne germany
- 22 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 23 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 24 Last minute trip to Capri
- 25 AMS Car Rental
Do you know the spicy Greek cheese appetizer and how to prepare?