Perhaps it is because it is the only place I have stayed in Tuscany, 12 years ago. We are creature of habit....We are going to Italy, two couples. After reading a trip report today I decided it would be better for us to find a villa, more privacy. Dates are September, 2012. Don't have a budget in mind for sure but would not want to go over 2500, could take a two bedroom, two bath or could do two 1 bedroom in same complex. Hope that is realistic. I have looked on many sights but if you have experienced any place I would appreciate your advice. Many thanks
Do you have suggestion for Villa near Montalcino
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Advises for trip to Russia
- 2 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 3 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 4 March 2013: Barcelona, Rome and Prague Trip Report
- 5 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 6 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 7 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 8 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 9 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 10 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 11 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 12 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 13 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 14 First time traveler to Ireland
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 17 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 18 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 19 Prague - must see
- 20 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 21 Spain - Andalucia
- 22 Car in Prague
- 23 Euro Train
- 24 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 25 Need info on smoking in Dijon area