I'm heading from New Zealand to France at the start of October with my mum and sister. We'll be spending time in Alsace, Burgundy, Chamonix if the weather is kind, and then driving to the Dordogne via Gorges du Tarn, Albi etc.
I've emailed Stu Dudley and he wasn't able to send itineraries for a while but suggested others here might have access to recent versions. We'd ideally like them for each of the above areas, and Stu's updated Languedoc itinerary from this year if possible.
If you have some or all of these, could you please email email@example.com (and maybe note here which ones)?
Thanks very much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노싸이트╱➧【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】➧╱【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 Questions about Polish sights
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 6 If you had to choose one......
- 7 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 8 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 9 Ireland travel passport question
- 10 Italy
- 11 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 12 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 13 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 14 Revised itinerary for italy
- 15 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 16 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 17 Biarritz family holiday
- 18 Lisbon hotel
- 19 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 20 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 21 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 22 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 23 4 Days in Tuscany
- 24 Switzerland
- 25 3-4 days Netherland trip