I'm heading from New Zealand to France at the start of October with my mum and sister. We'll be spending time in Alsace, Burgundy, Chamonix if the weather is kind, and then driving to the Dordogne via Gorges du Tarn, Albi etc.
I've emailed Stu Dudley and he wasn't able to send itineraries for a while but suggested others here might have access to recent versions. We'd ideally like them for each of the above areas, and Stu's updated Languedoc itinerary from this year if possible.
If you have some or all of these, could you please email email@example.com (and maybe note here which ones)?
Thanks very much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 엘로우게임＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인바카라Å마블카지노
- 2 카지노잘하는법＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노사이트주소™온라인바카라추천
- 3 내국인카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인카지노주소⊂온라인바카라주소
- 4 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 7 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 8 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 9 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 10 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 11 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 12 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 13 Cell Phone Question
- 14 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 15 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 16 Greek Islands (small)
- 17 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 18 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 19 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 20 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 21 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 22 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 23 Campervan in Croatia
- 24 advance tickets?
- 25 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please