Later this month we are flying to Spain to get on a cruise ship. We both have a number of prescription drugs that we have to carry with us. I have always taken all the bottles when flying overseas, but when traveling in the states I always have the meds in plastic zip locks with the prescription label right on the plastic bag. I have never been stopped or questioned. Now I would like to take my meds in small bags with labels for this trip to Europe. Have any of you ever done this? Did anyone stop you?? My pharmacy says people travel like this to all the tine and they aren't aware of any who have had problems.
Do you carry your prescriptions in the original bottles only??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 2 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 3 Avignon to London?
- 4 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 5 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 6 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 7 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 8 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 9 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 10 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 11 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 12 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 13 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 14 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 15 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 16 Traveling to Munich
- 17 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 18 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 19 Traveling from Amalfi Coast to Pompeii, etc. Using Public Transportation
- 20 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 21 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 22 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 23 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 24 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 25 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)