Later this month we are flying to Spain to get on a cruise ship. We both have a number of prescription drugs that we have to carry with us. I have always taken all the bottles when flying overseas, but when traveling in the states I always have the meds in plastic zip locks with the prescription label right on the plastic bag. I have never been stopped or questioned. Now I would like to take my meds in small bags with labels for this trip to Europe. Have any of you ever done this? Did anyone stop you?? My pharmacy says people travel like this to all the tine and they aren't aware of any who have had problems.
Do you carry your prescriptions in the original bottles only??
View all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 2 London for Christmas
- 3 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 4 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 River cruises
- 7 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 8 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 9 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 10 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 11 More help with housing in Puglia
- 12 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 13 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 14 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 15 7 days in Andalucia
- 16 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 17 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 18 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 19 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 20 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 21 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 22 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Ira Has Been Kidnapped