Later this month we are flying to Spain to get on a cruise ship. We both have a number of prescription drugs that we have to carry with us. I have always taken all the bottles when flying overseas, but when traveling in the states I always have the meds in plastic zip locks with the prescription label right on the plastic bag. I have never been stopped or questioned. Now I would like to take my meds in small bags with labels for this trip to Europe. Have any of you ever done this? Did anyone stop you?? My pharmacy says people travel like this to all the tine and they aren't aware of any who have had problems.
Do you carry your prescriptions in the original bottles only??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 3 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 4 Madrid and London
- 5 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 6 Three days in Spain
- 7 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 8 1 week in Croatia
- 9 german rail ticket question
- 10 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 11 Trip to Iceland
- 12 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 13 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 14 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 15 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 16 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 17 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 18 Fjords, How To?
- 19 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 20 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 21 London neighborhood suggestions
- 22 Fashion for larger man?
- 23 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 24 Eating in France-two new books
- 25 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel