I always used to lock my passport in a safe at my hotel and carry a copy with me. Is this still the best thing to do?
Do You Carry Your Passport or a Copy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris
- 2 5 Observations About Paris
- 3 Hotels/B&B's in Monterosso
- 4 Portugal Trip
- 5 HELP people from DONBASS!
- 6 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 7 history museums or locations
- 8 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 9 One week in Spain, late May
- 10 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 11 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 12 Pyrenees logistics
- 13 Northern Europe in April-May
- 14 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 15 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 16 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 17 Normandy and Loire
- 18 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 19 malta
- 20 First time Ireland trip
- 21 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 22 Iwango went…to Nice
- 23 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 24 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 25 A Duty Nobly Done — Anselm and Margriet in Flanders and Picardy