Should we arrive in Milano with euros or dollars? My husband wants to take dollars and convert when we get there. But after having read many threads in fodors, I was planning to convert about $100-$200 US here before we go and use our debit card at ATM once in Italy on an as needed basis. Your input would be highly regarded. Leaving soon!
Do we take US Dollars to Italy?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 2 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 3 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 4 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 5 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 6 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 7 How early to get to CDG
- 8 Venice in Jan
- 9 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 10 Barcelona: Sagrada Familia: which tower to go up?
- 11 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 12 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 13 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 14 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 15 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 16 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 17 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 18 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 19 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 20 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 21 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 22 Prague Main Train Station
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 25 woman dining alone in Barcelona: where to eat?