We plan on doing day trips to Epernay and Giverny during our trip to Paris in May 2012.
Do we need to book in advance for train trips to Epernay and Giverny ? I understand that there is a regular SNCF train from Paris to Epernay. Does it require advance booking.
Similarly what about the train trip to Giverny. Can we go a few days in advance or on the day of the trip itself to book train tickets.
Look forward to hearing your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노게임♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 2 카지노사이트♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 3 카지노싸이트♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 4 http://supplementlab.org/muscle-x-tst-1700/
- 5 마카오카지노♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 6 인터넷카지노♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 7 라이브카지노♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 8 What do after Bernia Express?
- 9 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 10 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 11 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 12 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 13 First time in London
- 14 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 15 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 16 No Periods in British Written English!
- 17 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 18 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 19 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 20 Self drive tour companies
- 21 scotland
- 22 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 23 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 24 Ischia
- 25 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
Do we need to book in advance for train trips to Epernay and Giverny ?