We plan on doing day trips to Epernay and Giverny during our trip to Paris in May 2012.
Do we need to book in advance for train trips to Epernay and Giverny ? I understand that there is a regular SNCF train from Paris to Epernay. Does it require advance booking.
Similarly what about the train trip to Giverny. Can we go a few days in advance or on the day of the trip itself to book train tickets.
Look forward to hearing your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 2 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 3 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 4 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 5 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 6 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 7 Croatia transportation question.
- 8 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 9 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 10 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 11 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 12 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 13 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 14 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 15 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 16 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 17 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 18 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 19 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 20 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 21 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 22 Cutback on Spain trip
- 23 where to stay in London?
- 24 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 25 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
Do we need to book in advance for train trips to Epernay and Giverny ?