My husband and I will be traveling to Greece in June-July 2012. We will be staying for a few days on a couple islands and a few days in Athens. In between we would like to rent a car and drive to Nafplion and Olympia. We are not sure exactly how many days we will stay in each, and like the option of stopping in a random town if something looks interesting. Do you think we are safe to not reserve a room, will it be possible to show up in these 2 towns and find a clean hostel, hotel room, or room to let? Are there any places we should try to find once we arrive in the towns?
Do we need reservations in June in the Peloponnesian peninsula?
- 1 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 2 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 3 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 4 French Riviera and Italy 3 weeks - need itinerary help and suggestions
- 5 Planning my days in Paris
- 6 Portugal Trip 21-30 April 2013
- 7 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 8 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 9 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 10 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 11 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 12 Bank of England Museum
- 13 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 14 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 15 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 16 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 17 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 18 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 19 Palermo and Taormina
- 20 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 21 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 22 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 23 Where to stay for one night ???
- 24 Car Rental Locations
- 25 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich